Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Wild vs Av's GDT**

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Hornets

**Wild vs Av's GDT**

Post by Hornets »

Gonna be makin an appearance at the "X" tonight to see the resurgent Wild in person! Sounds like Doobs may have a family issue and that would mean Stalock again, and I'm ok with that! Will need some help from the 3 or 4 other hockey rubes here to keep this thread going throughout the game....who is up to the challenge? Excited as always to watch Zach "the Warrior" Parise in action!!

LET'S GO WILD!!!!!!!!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Jimtown guy

Re: **Wild vs Av's GDT**

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hornets wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:18 am Gonna be makin an appearance at the "X" tonight to see the resurgent Wild in person! Sounds like Doobs may have a family issue and that would mean Stalock again, and I'm ok with that! Will need some help from the 3 or 4 other hockey rubes here to keep this thread going throughout the game....who is up to the challenge? Excited as always to watch Zach "the Warrior" Parise in action!!

LET'S GO WILD!!!!!!!!
Won’t be me Gus. Yep I’ll be at the rink, my second home until March
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Jimtown guy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:03 pm
Hornets wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:18 am Gonna be makin an appearance at the "X" tonight to see the resurgent Wild in person! Sounds like Doobs may have a family issue and that would mean Stalock again, and I'm ok with that! Will need some help from the 3 or 4 other hockey rubes here to keep this thread going throughout the game....who is up to the challenge? Excited as always to watch Zach "the Warrior" Parise in action!!

LET'S GO WILD!!!!!!!!
Won’t be me Gus. Yep I’ll be at the rink, my second home until March
Ron??!
Leon

Post by Leon »

i'm here boys !

i see - i mean hear - we have Wes Walz on the commentary tonight for the Minnesota Wild

hey Gus -- looks like i could pick a seat in any lower level section tonight and no one would care !!!
Leon

Post by Leon »

looks like you picked a good one to attend Gus - but why in the world would Colorado want anything to do with Kadri ??????
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

Leon wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 pm looks like you picked a good one to attend Gus - but why in the world would Colorado want anything to do with Kadri ??????
Wild of course are pretty much controlling the game, I go to take a piss and take out the garbage, come back and it's tied up. If this game goes beyond regulation what kind of chance would you give the Wild? I'd go with .5% because 1% just seems too optimistic.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Turn on the tube and Zucker makes it 3-2. What the hell eh
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Wild hang on to win it 3-2. Stalock came up big in the last couple minutes
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Jimtown guy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:41 pm Wild hang on to win it 3-2. Stalock came up big in the last couple minutes
Always great to beat the scumbag Avalache!

Ron Burgundy 4 President

On a related note, Cale Mekar is fucking unreal.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:54 pm On a related note, Cale Mekar is fucking unreal.
The bit I watched the Wild gave him way to much time and space. There is a reason he’s been compared to Lidstrom
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Jimtown guy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:03 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:54 pm On a related note, Cale Mekar is fucking unreal.
The bit I watched the Wild gave him way to much time and space. There is a reason he’s been compared to Lidstrom
Turned 21 a couple weeks ago. Defenseman just aren't that good at that age, no matter how great their career's end up being.

Russo to BB: "How good is Mekar?"

BB: "I'd like to be his agent"
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Just back from the "X" and the boys just keep winnin! I would guess there were about 16,000 in actual attendance and the crowd was quiet throughout, even when the Wild were doing well. Yes, Mekar is SICK....why can't we get someone like that? Most interesting moment of the game was right at the end when the Av's had pulled their goalie. Bruce sends the oldest playa's on the squad......Zach, Mikko, Ryan, Staalzie & then the diminutive one Spurg. That is an OLD group and let's just say there was a speed mismatch with who the Av's had out. Alas. experience won out tonight ovah speed and slowly but surely the boys are climbin out of the cellar!

LET'S GO WILD!!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Lulz….Patrick Reusse's article today said the crowd last night was large and festive......it wasn't and it wasn't.
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Hornets wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:48 am Lulz….Patrick Reusse's article today said the crowd last night was large and festive......it wasn't and it wasn't.
he must be on the Wild-positive-only-propaganda-payroll, just like you!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:35 pm
Hornets wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:48 am Lulz….Patrick Reusse's article today said the crowd last night was large and festive......it wasn't and it wasn't.
:pissed: I bet he didn't even go to the game.....what a crock!
Hole Nova Level

Hornets wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:55 pm
Hole Nova Level wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:35 pm
:pissed: I bet he didn't even go to the game.....what a crock!
Member Gus. For how long have I been calling the media and the Wild "propaganda". Your literally just admitted Ruesse wrote an article about "positive" when you were at the game and saw the opposite (you concluded that he wasn't at the game).

Are you able to do that math Gus??? Do you think this is the first time a media member has automatically written a "positive" article about the Wild-yet has no clue what is actually occurring???

You know 50% of my criticism of the Wild, Zucker, Dumba, Bryan, Zach, is because I'm "told" how great/awesome/amazing they are and the REALITY (just as you finally experienced) is the opposite.
Old_Kid

Post by Old_Kid »

Last edited by Old_Kid on Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Physically spent, emotionally overdrawn, and morally bankrupt in no way to spend a Tuesday. :scooter:
Hole Nova Level

Old_Kid wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:26 pm
Hole Nova Level wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 am yadda yadda yadda...…
People don't post much in Wild Chat anymore. Wonder why not? There's enough negative shyte in the world.
We don't need it here. I have watched many of the games and have been to two so far. Next: 12/21. Why?
Because our family enjoys it. Simple. No other reasons needed.

And before you post some snarky bullshyte HNL, go phuck yourself Nancy. :pissed:
Puck you right back!!!
Hole Nova Level

Old_Kid wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:26 pm
Hole Nova Level wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 am yadda yadda yadda...…
People don't post much in Wild Chat anymore. Wonder why not?
Cuz the Wild suck sac... and not even the delusional fans can justify it anymore?????
MickHud

Post by MickHud »

No Gamebay thread vs the Bruins??

Zucker makes it 1-0.
MickHud

Post by MickHud »

Dumba getting in the Face-lickers head.