Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Niners

Sarge

The Niners

Post by Sarge »

Rodgers on the road. West coast game. Natural grass. Outdoors. Going against a winning team.

Can he do it?

Confabulate....
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
EnLiteEndOne

Re: The Niners

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

What's Aaron's deadline for notifying Goodell if the Pecklers are going to play on the pockmarked Levi's field?

If he points to a big enough crater and says "Nope. Too rough." like the HOF game, do they take an L? Do the 49er's take an L for not having a field up to Aaron's standard?

I NEED these questions answered before I can begin breaking down which players are on his good side this week.

Thanks in advance.
Lampin'
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Slawdgers takes one too many "San Francisco treats" during the bye week.

"Lethargic" will be used a lot in this one.

Niners
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Sarge wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:35 pm Rodgers on the road. West coast game. Natural grass. Outdoors. Going against a winning team.

Can he do it?

Confabulate....

The only question is, how many points will they win by...

https://packers.timesfour.com/topic/it-s-49er-week
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Shouldn't you wait until the Packers are getting slaughtered 3 - 0 before creating this thread?
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Just wait until the injury report comes out.
San Fran without 4 starters on offense and 6 starters of defense.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Chuck North wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:07 pm Shouldn't you wait until the Packers are getting slaughtered 3 - 0 before creating this thread?
Or you can log onto the message board if GB has a comfortable lead and if not log on later and pretend you were doing something.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:07 pm Shouldn't you wait until the Packers are getting slaughtered 3 - 0 before creating this thread?
Get your posts in now. Pretty good chance you’ll “have to leave town” if they fall behind.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

You didn't start posting until the Vikes looked liked they were going to shit the bed. You even referred to last years Bill's game which clarifies the point. Then the commentary stopped at halftime. Like I said, if the Vikes jumped out to an early lead, that thread doesn't exist. :lol:
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PurpleHaze wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:23 pm Just wait until the injury report comes out.
San Fran without 4 starters on offense and 6 starters of defense.

Can Rodg beat the Niners B squad?
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I hear the Pack are waiting till Saturday to travel to avoid having the players going out on the town. Lots of culture shock for these players going from the sleepy hamlet of Green Bay to the big city.

"They have stairs that move and they have water that comes out of pipes there!"
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:24 pm
You didn't start posting until the Vikes looked liked they were going to shit the bed. You even referred to last years Bill's game which clarifies the point. Then the commentary stopped at halftime. Like I said, if the Vikes jumped out to an early lead, that thread doesn't exist. :lol:
I started the thread in the first quarter when it was 3 - 0, you bozo.

You can draw crayons around it all you like. If you can't come back from a 3 zip lead you've got other problems. Or if you want to call 3 - 0 "shit the bed" then you're opinion of the purple is worse than mine.

Don't worry, next time the purple are down by 3, we'll all now know they've shit the bed, thanks to your brilliance.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I might actually find time to watch this game. Maybe get into the whole feel of thongball football......burn some candles, wear something silky....a little red wine during the game. Maybe cut up some fruit for a snack.
Offsides 97 defense

Chuck North wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:05 pm

You can draw crayons around it all you like. If you can't come back from a 3 zip lead you've got other problems. Or if you want to call 3 - 0 "shit the bed" then you're opinion of the purple is worse than mine.

Don't worry, next time the purple are down by 3, we'll all now know they've shit the bed, thanks to your brilliance.
If that's true Chuck, then why would you make reference to a game with a similar first half from a year ago?

Why do you feel the need to convolute the argument every time you are called out? Just admit you looked stupid. It's not like we all don't already know.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

DP
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Chuck North wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:05 pm

If that's true Chuck, then why would you make reference to a game with a similar first half from a year ago?

Why do you feel the need to convolute the argument every time you are called out? Just admit you looked stupid. It's not like we all don't already know.
Because I give the purple sh*t? The Bills reference would definitely be a jab. How is this so over your head?

AGAIN, the facts are it was only 3 - 0. NOBODY including myself knew it was going to be 20 - zip at half time. In fact, you could argue the defense did it's job to hold them to 3. But, please, continue with your stupidity as facts don't seem to matter to you.

Are you a democratic impeachment nut? Because you reach for straws with the same gusto.
Offsides 97 defense

Whatever man. It's difficult for some to admit their faults or when they're wrong. Hell, I do it all the time.

"I posted 26 minutes into the game. I wasn't predicting or hoping for a Viking shitfest. Also, is this another Bills game?"
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

-Jaymo- wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:12 pm
Sarge wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:35 pm Rodgers on the road. West coast game. Natural grass. Outdoors. Going against a winning team.

Can he do it?

Confabulate....

The only question is, how many points will they win by...

https://packers.timesfour.com/topic/it-s-49er-week

Like I once said, that place is a gold mine!
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

That's pretty selfish of Coach Rodgers to not let the young guys go out to Cali early to Drug it up.

What a Killjoy.
Go back to Wisconsin
laX

Post by laX »

dont think the packers are getting out of girbeaud stadium with a win
the 9ers will be ready and shanahan taught mcfleur all of his tricks
plus, taliban bakatari has a hell of a time with kids named bosa
9ers 31 pack 21
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

I have a feeling that the Pack will eek this one out by the skin of their teeth. Probably with a massive gift from the officials.

Pack *20
9ers 18
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

24 - 20 Pack, unless we get screwed over by the refs again.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I foresee a 27-23 Packners win.

Pack completely healthy, Niners missing half the team or playing on half of one leg.

Rodgers with two cheap TD passes: one a 3 yard shovel pass to Little Person Jones, the other a 6 yarder to uncovered Jim Graham. Won't come close to an Air Kirk game.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I think the Pack could have success with the screen game, which has been missing since DelMonte came back.

The only question is if LaFloor calls a screen, will Rodg veto him?
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Sarge wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:32 pm I think the Pack could have success with the screen game, which has been missing since DelMonte came back.

The only question is if LaFloor calls a screen, will Rodg veto him?
He'll veto that call quicker than he vetoed LaFloor's ribeye steak lunch request in favor of spring green salad with cherry tomato (no dressing, and NO CHEESE).
Lampin'
salamander

Post by salamander »

Over/Under on how many run plays Rodgers checks out of: 5.5
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

salamander wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:02 pm Over/Under on how many run plays Rodgers checks out of: 5.5
Almost all of them near the goaline.

There's nothing AR hates more than having a TD that is rightfully his vultured by some running back.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:39 pm
salamander wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:02 pm Over/Under on how many run plays Rodgers checks out of: 5.5
Almost all of them near the goaline.

There's nothing AR hates more than having a TD that is rightfully his vultured by some running back.

Hence the 3 yard shovel pass to Jones.

Hell, even Collinsworth (think it was) even commented...."well, technically it IS a touchdown PASS.."
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

LET'S GET THIS THING TIED UP, BOY'S!!

SHAHAHA NANAANNA KNEES KNEES!! I WANNA WATCH YOU BLEED!!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:21 pm I might actually find time to watch this game. Maybe get into the whole feel of thongball football......burn some candles, wear something silky....a little red wine during the game. Maybe cut up some fruit for a snack.
I see Pedmo hasn’t posted here since you posted this Sargent Sack. He must have needed some “ private time “
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.