Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Dropping the "baby" from Zach Parise

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Old_Kid

Re: Dropping the "baby" from Zach Parise

Post by Old_Kid »

Last edited by Old_Kid on Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Physically spent, emotionally overdrawn, and morally bankrupt in no way to spend a Tuesday. :scooter:
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

I can't think of one person that ever expected him to be on the level of Ovie. Yeah, I remember the non-stop hype for a week after he and Suter were signed, but also most of us knew the org needed a lot more around them if they were going to go anywhere. You must know a lot of stupid/gullible hockey fans as it also seems they only attends games because they've been tricked into it.
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Old_Kid wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:45 pm
Leon wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 pm Gus and JT ...this is why i hardly come here anymore ...what a shit hole its turning into
Agree. :thumbsup:

Stop feeding HNL. :scooter:
Aka We will never admit HNL was right!
PohladPockyProtectorUWU

Post by PohladPockyProtectorUWU »

Zach parise is just Joe Mauer on ice. Couple of overpaid yt boi losers
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Slap Shot wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm I can't think of one person that ever expected him to be on the level of Ovie.
You must be joking???

Again the OLD RC would have proved such.

There was literally a thread "who would you rather have Ovi or Parise"? Because Ovi was the "other" Wing/Player that had a 100 mill (plus) contract...

TRUST ME. IT WAS A THING.

There is a reason this board is so "quiet"....go figure.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Hole Nova Level wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:23 am
Slap Shot wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm I can't think of one person that ever expected him to be on the level of Ovie.
You must be joking???

Again the OLD RC would have proved such.

There was literally a thread "who would you rather have Ovi or Parise"? Because Ovi was the "other" Wing/Player that had a 100 mill (plus) contract...

TRUST ME. IT WAS A THING.

There is a reason this board is so "quiet"....go figure.
C'mon HNL, are you seriously going to keep bringing up the old RC in your arguments? I seriously doubt ANYONE put Zach in Ovi's class, and you certainly cannot prove that anyone did. I think it's time for you to move on from Zach and start/continue picking on a different Wild player. Why not pick on Brodin…..you know, the guy that we all thought would turn into the next Larry Robinson! The old RC was full of those comments! :lol: Pretty sure I remember you said Dubnyk was in the same class as Ken Dryden! :lol:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners: