Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Vikings hosted Jordan Matthews

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
BlackDog

Vikings hosted Jordan Matthews

Post by BlackDog »

Left without signing a contract:

“Your boos mean nothing to me, I’ve seen what makes you cheer!”
Hornets

Re: Vikings hosted Jordan Matthews

Post by Hornets »

Nevah heard of him....pass
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Meh.

Another often injured WR.

Get Bisi the damn rock!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:10 pm Meh.

Get Bisi the damn rock!
We can’t even get Thielen and Diggs the damn rock and you’re worried about Bisi Johnson?! :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

KevinBaconIsNotMyHero wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Get Bisi the damn rock!
We can’t even get Thielen and Diggs the damn rock and you’re worried about Bisi Johnson?! :lol:
Diggs be eating!

Should have had two TDs in that game.

Thielen has been a bit disappointing so far. Earning top wr money now. Let's go, Adam.

Get Big Irv lined up in the slot etc... This team can't figure out how to run a modern offense. No excuses. Weapons galore.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hole Nova Level

Post by Hole Nova Level »

Very amazing and exciting at the same time.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Seems to be a type of player we should look at. Caught 67 passes his rookie year. Had a total of 225 receptions in first 3 seasons with a high of 85. THen fell off the map.
Phrooster

Post by Phrooster »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Get Bisi the damn rock!
Diggs be eating!

Thielen has been a bit disappointing so far. Earning top wr money now. Let's go, Adam.

Get Big Irv lined up in the slot etc... This team can't figure out how to run a modern offense. No excuses. Weapons galore.
Coaching and execution of plays are pathetic
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

He was notorious for the dropsies. He might remind you of Treadwell. Obviously more accomplished, but dropsies are a thing for him
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 am Maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me, but what if the Jags said the want Diggs + a pick for Ramsey and we are just seeing if we could fill that hole before we pull the trigger?

Wouldn't it be fucked up if we ended up trading a WR for Ramsey and then signing AB? Now don't get confused, I am in no way saying we should for obvious reasons, but from a talent standpoint, we would be significantly better.

Fuck it, sign Eli once they cut him too. :lol:

I know you are just spit balling here but I would be madder than hell if we traded Diggs.

One of my favorite players on this team.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:43 am Maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me, but what if the Jags said the want Diggs + a pick for Ramsey and we are just seeing if we could fill that hole before we pull the trigger?

Wouldn't it be fucked up if we ended up trading a WR for Ramsey and then signing AB? Now don't get confused, I am in no way saying we should for obvious reasons, but from a talent standpoint, we would be significantly better.

:o

You want another washed up quarterback on this team when we can’t even afford the first one we are paying?

You must be drunk on the purple Kool-Aid! Although, Eli at least won a playoff game or two in his career. We need to draft and develop a quarterback.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Wonder if Pierre Garcon is in shape?
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:51 pm
cunningham wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:54 am

You want another washed up quarterback on this team when we can’t even afford the first one we are paying?

You must be drunk on the purple Kool-Aid! Although, Eli at least won a playoff game or two in his career. We need to draft and develop a quarterback.
I've already said no to that at least twice, but you pick and choose what you read so whatever. I'm not saying we should or that I want any of this dumbass. I'm just talking hypotheticals here. Fuck...
I am sorry I haven’t read every one of your posts :lol:

Every time a team casts someone off a thread gets started here. Followed by different scenarios that will never happen.

I like your summary of the insanity.

I don’t want to trade that first rounder. It is my only hope of turning this ship around.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

cunningham wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:59 pm
cunningham wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:54 am

I've already said no to that at least twice, but you pick and choose what you read so whatever. I'm not saying we should or that I want any of this dumbass. I'm just talking hypotheticals here. Fuck...

Every time a team casts someone off a thread gets started here. Followed by different scenarios that will never happen.

I don’t want to trade that first rounder. It is my only hope of turning this ship around.
Get a grip!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Sarge wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:37 pm Wonder if Pierre Garcon is in shape?
I bet David Boston still has like 2% body fat.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Get Bisi the damn rock!
Diggs be eating!

I gotta be honest, watching this moron trying to "discuss football" is pretty good unintended comedy. "Diggs be eating" - those 3 catches in two games sure has been awesome to watch. The "disappointing" guy, you know, the white guy, well has more than double the catches and 1/3 more yards but hey, stats are overrated when you are trying to fit your latest racist garbage! :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:00 pm

Diggs be eating!

I gotta be honest, watching this moron trying to "discuss football" is pretty good unintended comedy. "Diggs be eating" - those 3 catches in two games sure has been awesome to watch. The "disappointing" guy, you know, the white guy, well has more than double the catches and 1/3 more yards but hey, stats are overrated when you are trying to fit your latest racist garbage! :lol:
Haven't seen you for a couple days, Bae. You miss me? Zaddy was lonely!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Oh, I'd trade a first and a player for Ramsey. It's the rest of it that is insane.
How do you pay him in a year? Imagine if Cousins does resign, he is gonna want even more money. If you got him for a second (which is probably too low) what player do you give up? A first and a player is a ton. We also have so much invested in our secondary already (draft picks, salary, and training in the system). They should be the best in the league, but GB showed there are holes in Zim’s scheme. Zimmer realized it and corrected it.

I’m just thinking whole team with this stuff because of the cap. It is a nice dream.

The defense is aging and we cannot sustain these contracts long term. That means the draft is important. These past few years we have spent a ton of money on the quarterback position with mixed results. That would make draft picks even more valuable for this team than guys about to strike gold.

And if we had two amazing corners teams would just go after the linebackers. Like Barr last season.
Herky

Post by Herky »

Sarge wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:37 pm Wonder if Pierre Garcon is in shape?
He’s turned his attention to painting now.
BigInflateable

Post by BigInflateable »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:18 pm

Get a grip!
No shit...... we lose 1 close game on the road against a division opponent and the sky is falling. Jesus people, get a grip. If the Vikes lose to the Raiders at home, then we should be concerned.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Fucking Roobboobretard is on a roll. "Diggs be eating!" - hey, 3 games in and I think he finally has 100 yards receiving after that big 15 yard performance today! Or maybe the Cousins "throwing for 350 and 4"? Remember when be edumuhcated us dummies on "Cook ain't nothin special"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#imacelebrity
#mysourcestellme
#imabigdealnoseriouslyiam
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

They're going to need someone soon here. I'm surprised Aldrick Robinson isn't back yet.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.