Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Dakota Dozier

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Stu Pedaso

Dakota Dozier

Post by Stu Pedaso »

Elf with another undisclosed injury.
Oscar

Re: Dakota Dozier

Post by Oscar »

Elf is a bust!

Change my mind!

#TOPTENGM

#MOIST

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Still can’t start a thread on this forum! Bozo’s hate the truth!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Not givin up on Elf....not yet.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
salamander

Post by salamander »

Oscar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 pm Elf is a bust!

Change my mind!

#TOPTENGM

#MOIST

So far he's a bust. He had a good first year and then regressed.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

salamander wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:52 pm
Oscar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 pm Elf is a bust!

Change my mind!

#TOPTENGM

#MOIST

So far he's a bust. He had a good first year and then regressed.
Due to injury.
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

Is he a good fit for this type of running game?
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

The Replacements wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:16 pm Is he a good fit for this type of running game?
He’s supposed to be.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Pat Elflein has a knee injury and did not practice, along with Mackensie Alexander (elbow). Anthony Barr (knee), Josh Doctson (hamstring) and Mark Fields (groin) showed up on the injury for the first time this week and were limited Wednesday

PurpleHaze is a fucking moron.

You will never change my mind!

#MOIST

:lol: :x :lol:
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

twgerber

Post by twgerber »

Dozier was a LT in college and started 14 games at RG for the Jets. Didn't realize this is his 5th year. Journeyman type player.
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
Teh DMB

Post by Teh DMB »

Did Elf not drink milk as a kid or take his Flinstone vitamins? Dude is glass Joe.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Oscar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:41 pm Pat Elflein has a knee injury and did not practice, along with Mackensie Alexander (elbow). Anthony Barr (knee), Josh Doctson (hamstring) and Mark Fields (groin) showed up on the injury for the first time this week and were limited Wednesday

#MOIST

The obsession is real!!!! Haha!!!

Mad because everyone knows your trolling game? :mrgreen:
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 am
Oscar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:41 pm Pat Elflein has a knee injury and did not practice, along with Mackensie Alexander (elbow). Anthony Barr (knee), Josh Doctson (hamstring) and Mark Fields (groin) showed up on the injury for the first time this week and were limited Wednesday

#MOIST

Are you even capable of posting anything Vikings related?

You remind me of the stupid fuck in the huddle for the new DirecTV commercial!

Pat Mahomes: Red, right flex, 22 Z in, on 1

PurpleSpaz: Flex, right, flex

Pat Mahomes: What?

#MOIST

Stu Pedaso

Post by Stu Pedaso »

As far as height and weight I'm finding.

Elflein. 6'3 303 age 25
Dozier. 6'4 312 age 28
Jones. 6'2. 315 age 28
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

I think Dozier might be an improvement. He is a small school tackle that kicked inside. His biggest knock in the draft was that he was raw. Well, he has had a few years to fix that up under the tutelage of the current line coach.
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

Overall he is a 60

His Awareness is 75
His Speed is 57
His Acceleration is 79
His Agility is 53
His Strength is 83

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/pla ... ozier-2071
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Oscar wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:17 am

#MOIST

#MOIST

I watched that Mahomes commerical and uhhh as per usual you have no idea what you're talking about, hahaha. How can someone be soooooo wrong all the damn time? I don't know how you can be that big of a fuck up.

Holy shit oscar were you in an actual direct tv commercial?

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

btw are you even capable of saying something good about the Vikings and negative about the packers? I don't think I've ever read a genuine positive remark you wrote about the Vikings. Never once, at all in any conceivable way. :lol: Not even joking a little.

You'll get a massive hard on for the packers but will be disgusted by the Vikes. Can't make it up, dude pretends to be a Viking fan so he can troll here.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:52 pm

#MOIST

I watched that Mahomes commerical and uhhh as per usual you have no idea what you're talking about, hahaha. How can someone be soooooo wrong all the damn time? I don't know how you can be that big of a fuck up.

btw are you even capable of saying something good about the Vikings and negative about the packers? I don't think I've ever read a genuine positive remark you wrote about the Vikings. Never once, at all in any conceivable way. :lol: Not even joking a little.

You'll get a massive hard on for the packers but will be disgusted by the Vikes. Can't make it up, dude pretends to be a Viking fan so he can troll here.

I swear to God when it's time to fall to his knees each night and say his prayers ol Oscar must start with thanking the big guy for bringing your dumbass to this board. He literally could set an alarm for 3am, wake up for about 45 seconds and groggily make a post, and he will still turn you into a rambling, Looney tunes cartoon character with about 16 hooks on your mouth. :lol:
Phrooster

Post by Phrooster »

Sadly Oscar has been doing his dog and pony show on the viking boards for close to 15years or more no one is going to change him i think on the other boards they just stopped responding to his posts
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

hategreenticemase wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:20 pm

#MOIST

I swear to God when it's time to fall to his knees each night and say his prayers ol Oscar must start with thanking the big guy for bringing your dumbass to this board. He literally could set an alarm for 3am, wake up for about 45 seconds and groggily make a post, and he will still turn you into a rambling, Looney tunes cartoon character with about 16 hooks on your mouth. :lol:
OH THE IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I gotta say it, are you fucking kidding me? I mean seriously.....

You are literally obsessed with Sergeant Rubetube and you have never and will never stop following him around. Not one person trumps your dumbass when it comes to someone responding to a specific person.

Your new nickname is Sergeant Rubetube Jr. Wherever he walks you follow with your finger on his belt loop!
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
hategreenticemase

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:46 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are literally obsessed with Sergeant Rubetube and you have never and will never stop following him around. Not one person trumps your dumbass when it comes to someone responding to a specific person.

Your new nickname is Sergeant Rubetube Jr. Wherever he walks you follow with your finger on his belt loop!
:lol:

Are you fucking serious? First, moron, cartoon character that Roobboobretard is, he ain't a bit. While yes it's hard to believe someone can be as narcissistic and phony as he is, he ain't a fucking bit. Secondly, all I do is mock his stupid ass. I dont engage him or reply to him and I certainly don't have fucking dialogue with him. I occasionally make fun of him as that's his role here, it's quite easy, and it's mildly entertaining. Not even remotely the same thing.

How many of Oscars posts do you NOT respond to? 25%? It's almost as fucking comical as how much of a 3rd grader you sound like when you do. "You dumb!" - that's what you sound like.

The absolute worst part is you know full well he is a 100% bit and troll. He is ONLY here to bother people and rile them up with silliness. Yet, you respond. You bite. You try to "box him". A fucking bit and you bite every fucking time.

I swear to God you have to be 17 years old.
hategreenticemase

Phrooster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:37 pm Sadly Oscar has been doing his dog and pony show on the viking boards for close to 15years or more no one is going to change him i think on the other boards they just stopped responding to his posts
Gee, what a novel idea. :lol:
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

I guess there is someone for everyone here... :roll:

:humper:
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I will be here until Spielman wins a Super Bowl!

#TOPTENGM

#MOIST

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

What's their hard on with never playing Jones? He seems to do well the few times he's played.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

hategreenticemase wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are you fucking serious? First, moron, cartoon character that Roobboobretard is, he ain't a bit. While yes it's hard to believe someone can be as narcissistic and phony as he is, he ain't a fucking bit. Secondly, all I do is mock his stupid ass. I dont engage him or reply to him and I certainly don't have fucking dialogue with him. I occasionally make fun of him as that's his role here, it's quite easy, and it's mildly entertaining. Not even remotely the same thing.

How many of Oscars posts do you NOT respond to? 25%? It's almost as fucking comical as how much of a 3rd grader you sound like when you do. "You dumb!" - that's what you sound like.

The absolute worst part is you know full well he is a 100% bit and troll. He is ONLY here to bother people and rile them up with silliness. Yet, you respond. You bite. You try to "box him". A fucking bit and you bite every fucking time.

Can you be anymore childish??

The funniest part "I don't have dialogue with him". Just like the ocean isn't wet.

Saying I'm 17 is just you projecting. It's obvious.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 pm What's their hard on with never playing Jones? He seems to do well the few times he's played.
I forget if he was injured but he should have played center more than he did last year
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
hategreenticemase

PurpleHaze wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:27 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The funniest part "I don't have dialogue with him". Just like the ocean isn't wet.

Mocking his dumbass isnt having dialogue, moron. What part of that is difficult for you to grasp? I would sooner talk to the drunken falling down guy at bar close than I would Rooboobretard as the drunk at least would be genuine and likely have a tad more logic as well. :lol:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Mocking his dumbass isnt having dialogue, moron. What part of that is difficult for you to grasp? I would sooner talk to the drunken falling down guy at bar close than I would Rooboobretard as the drunk at least would be genuine and likely have a tad more logic as well. :lol:
Literally the last person to call anyone a dumbass.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
hategreenticemase

PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

No, seriously, you are good at this. Really, you are. Stay in the shallow end, dummy, or at least in your same age group. Maybe there is a middle school Viking chat somewhere? :lol:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:01 pm
PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

No, seriously, you are good at this. Really, you are. Stay in the shallow end, dummy, or at least in your same age group. Maybe there is a middle school Viking chat somewhere? :lol:
It's hard to argue with a smart person, it's impossible to argue with a moron.

Needless to say this is an impossible task, haha.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes: