Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

General topics
Post Reply
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 19047
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Mandatory » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:17 am

Some shit’s best walked through alone.

User avatar
beetlebum71
Posts: 4595
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:25 pm
Location: Living Rent Free in Mandy's Head

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by beetlebum71 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 am

That kid fucking LOVES America. Just sitting on the floor in his room with two flags whipping in the breeze of the fan.

Enjoy, Aiden!

Slim Shady
Posts: 16146
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Slim Shady » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am

My oldest nephew has downs syndrome. The joy in things that he has makes me jealous at times.
Ma Shady (RIP) loved him more than anything, she always felt bad for him though. I think he's the happiest kid alive, why feel bad?

User avatar
DonaldDouchebag
Posts: 7804
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by DonaldDouchebag » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am

beetlebum71 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 am
That kid fucking LOVES America. Just sitting on the floor in his room with two flags whipping in the breeze of the fan.

Enjoy, Aiden!
When you name your kid Aiden, like everyone else in 2008, what do you use as a nickname?

Aids?

Aidsy?
Rising Stars MVP

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 13625
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Ask Not » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:29 am

Fantastic. That kid is gonna be a Chicken Dance champ one day.

User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 8630
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by feekdogg » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am

Onions are yucky.

Eroder
Posts: 2360
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Eroder » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

What's the point of this video? Doesn't everybody named Aiden act this way?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Asshole. Fuck you.

User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 9631
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by cmd24 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 am

DonaldDouchebag wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am
beetlebum71 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 am
That kid fucking LOVES America. Just sitting on the floor in his room with two flags whipping in the breeze of the fan.

Enjoy, Aiden!
When you name your kid Aiden, like everyone else in 2008, what do you use as a nickname?

Aids?

Aidsy?
Go with the easy one...Bub!
Fuck Rudy Luther, Susan, and Kurt.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 19047
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Mandatory » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am

feekdogg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am
Onions are yucky.
So is your face!
Some shit’s best walked through alone.

User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 13625
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Ask Not » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:39 am

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am
feekdogg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am
Onions are yucky.
So is your face!
Boom!
(I'll allow it.)

User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 9631
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by cmd24 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 am

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am
feekdogg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am
Onions are yucky.
So is your face!
Hey Je9, could you give mandy's account back to him?
Fuck Rudy Luther, Susan, and Kurt.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***

User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 4969
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Hummdrum » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:10 am

LOL. an autistic kid with his bedroom door locked.
KFAN Rubechat....It's going down !

Eroder
Posts: 2360
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Eroder » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:17 am

Hummdrum wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:10 am
LOL. an autistic kid with his bedroom door locked.
Well, why parent when you have a fan & 2 flags?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Asshole. Fuck you.

User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 3619
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Je9 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:39 pm

cmd24 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 am
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am
feekdogg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am
Onions are yucky.
So is your face!
Hey Je9, could you give mandy's account back to him?
Its so freaking fun to say it: try it once. You will like it. I got mr je9 so bad last night. He said “it’s an old joke”... your face is an old joke. BOOM! BURN!!!!

User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 3619
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Je9 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am
feekdogg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am
Onions are yucky.
So is your face!
Nice work, however the official verbiage would be “your face is yucky”.

I’ll let this one pass.

User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 19047
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Onion Farmers Out In Force This Morning

Post by Mandatory » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Je9 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:40 pm
Mandatory - Dominus wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:37 am
feekdogg wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am
Onions are yucky.
So is your face!
Nice work, however the official verbiage would be “your face is yucky”.

I’ll let this one pass.
Noted. I will do better next time.
Some shit’s best walked through alone.

Post Reply