Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
LordNu

Re: Post Your Andrew Wiggins Apologies Here

Post by LordNu »

Just saw something about dysfunction in Philly and them considering trading Simmons.... WIGGINS FOR SIMMONS!!!!!

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 51f8l.html
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

LordNu wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:56 pm Just saw something about dysfunction in Philly and them considering trading Simmons.... WIGGINS FOR SIMMONS!!!!!

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 51f8l.html
I wish, but they will like go after AD using him.

Its a bad idea though, Embiid is not long for this league and Butler is getting old.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

I think Andrew has played his last game in a Wolves uniform. What do you guys honestly think happens this off-season? And, will Unfadeable cry?
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Decker23 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:00 pm I think Andrew has played his last game in a Wolves uniform. What do you guys honestly think happens this off-season? And, will Unfadeable cry?
IF we get a new GM, I could see him being done.

If we keep current crew, then no.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

morneaumvp wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:13 pm
Decker23 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:00 pm I think Andrew has played his last game in a Wolves uniform. What do you guys honestly think happens this off-season? And, will Unfadeable cry?

It's a very tricky situation. If Glen didn't sign him to a max deal, the Wolves future would be dramatically different. That move alone was probably worse than trading away Zach, Kris, and the pick. I don't see Robert Covington wanting to play here very long. The franchise is a mess... we desperately need to get the #2 pick in the lottery this year.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
witljon

Post by witljon »

And it could be the opposite. :thinking:
A new GM might think he can improve Wiggins and the current crew may have seen enough.
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

witljon wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 pm

And it could be the opposite. :thinking:
A new GM might think he can improve Wiggins and the current crew may have seen enough.
Any new GM that thinks that will immediately prove to be a dumbass
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Decker23 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 pm

It's a very tricky situation. If Glen didn't sign him to a max deal, the Wolves future would be dramatically different. That move alone was probably worse than trading away Zach, Kris, and the pick. I don't see Robert Covington wanting to play here very long. The franchise is a mess... we desperately need to get the #2 pick in the lottery this year.
Ofcourse it all comes back to our leprechaun of an owner, but what can you do.. Somehow he has been successful with the Lynx, I don't get the curse with the WOlves..
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Real Max Player performance tonight, clutch in the 4th with 12 points

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Sid Hartman

Post by Sid Hartman »

It’s almost April 30th, 2019 and Andrew Wiggins still f*cking sucks
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

morneaumvp wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm Real Max Player performance tonight, clutch in the 4th with 12 points

Don't forget though.... This guy's the "Loser" :lol:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:58 pm
morneaumvp wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm Real Max Player performance tonight, clutch in the 4th with 12 points

Don't forget though.... This guy's the "Loser" :lol:
Some dolts would rather give Wiggins a Max instead of him :lol:
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.

F Butler the player. He'll be on a new team next year. Good luck to whoever signs him to that next contract. Go Raptors!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
:lol:

Cmon, H&M.

I don’t have to imagine.

;)
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

thinktank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:27 am
HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.

F Butler the player.

Cmon, H&M.

I don’t have to imagine.

Love wanted out and you rooted for him forever.
He demanded a trade after the 13-14 season. David Kahn effed up his contract. Butler wanted the Wolves to trade guy last summer so he could get extended immediately... wasn't possible so he demanded a trade and tanked the game at Sacramento.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:29 am

F Butler the player.

Cmon, H&M.

I don’t have to imagine.

He demanded a trade after the 13-14 season. David Kahn effed up his contract. Butler wanted the Wolves to trade guy last summer so he could get extended immediately... wasn't possible so he demanded a trade and tanked the game at Sacramento.
Love wasn’t worth max and isn’t now. Sorry.

:shrug:
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Butler received nothing but love from his coach and team.

Love got jerked around for multiple seasons and the GM gave him the middle finger at contract time.

Slightly different.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:05 pm Butler received nothing but love from his coach and team.

Love got jerked around for multiple seasons and the GM gave him the middle finger at contract time.

Slightly different.
Just a tad. :thumbsup: Love wanted to be here, he was pissed when they didn't give him 5 years. And rightfully so, two times was second all nba here, 3 times an all-star here I think? But he had to endure Kahn for most of his tenure and the damage was done when Flip got here. Flip rightfully needed to bottom out for KAT anyways.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

F Butler the player.

Cmon, H&M.

I don’t have to imagine.

The worst part about that is that Glen straight up said that he wouldn't sign all 3 without making lots of changes to the team. He was desperate to get back to the play offs but didn't want to pay to keep it together.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:07 pm
Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:05 pm Butler received nothing but love from his coach and team.

Slightly different.
Just a tad. :thumbsup: Love wanted to be here, he was pissed when they didn't give him 5 years. And rightfully so, two times was second all nba here, 3 times an all-star here I think? But he had to endure Kahn for most of his tenure and the damage was done when Flip got here. Flip rightfully needed to bottom out for KAT anyways.
IIRC didn't Kahn personally deliver the contract offer to Love when he was working out and Love promptly threw it in the trash? I very vaguely remember something like.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
T_J

Post by T_J »

flexbuffchest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:15 pm

Slightly different.
IIRC didn't Kahn personally deliver the contract offer to Love when he was working out and Love promptly threw it in the trash? I very vaguely remember something like.
My memory of the story was that Kahn walked it down to the training room and threw it at Love essentially demanding he sign it then and there.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

T_J wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:18 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:15 pm

My memory of the story was that Kahn walked it down to the training room and threw it at Love essentially demanding he sign it then and there.
Yeah hard to say which is completely true but Love had to sign something to guarantee himself a shit ton of money but it was the beginning of the end then for him to remain here longterm.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

flexbuffchest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Cmon, H&M.

I don’t have to imagine.

The worst part about that is that Glen straight up said that he wouldn't sign all 3 without making lots of changes to the team. He was desperate to get back to the play offs but didn't want to pay to keep it together.
I think Glen would have paid the three of them but obviously guys like Teague/Dieng would need to get moved off the books. Next year they'll have the equivalent of three max guys in those four but no way you pay them all for a team that doesn't make the playoffs or is probably one and done at best. I think they had the talent in 17-18 to win a series but not sure about this year (before Butler was dealt). I do think Glen would go into the luxury tax if he knew the team was championship caliber... but it's so far from.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Well, we can all be glad Love is gone and even H&M can stop rooting for him/defending him/gargling his balls anytime now.

:thumbsup:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

thinktank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:56 pm Well, we can all be glad Love is gone and even H&M can stop rooting for him/defending him/gargling his balls anytime now.

You sound like a bigot. :no:
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:58 pm
thinktank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:56 pm Well, we can all be glad Love is gone and even H&M can stop rooting for him/defending him/gargling his balls anytime now.

Very homophobic. Reported.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Agree! To think ballwashing in and of itself is bigoted. :roll:
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

thinktank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:21 pm

When you use it to disparage someone, you must view it as a verbal weapon. Don't try to hide your true homophobic colors TT.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:27 pm

When you use it to disparage someone, you must view it as a verbal weapon. Don't try to hide your true homophobic colors TT.
Ohhh you got me! :humper:
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

thinktank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 pm
Moses Scurry wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Ohhh you got me! :humper:
It's ok, I know you are a sensitive little fella.