Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Cc:Nu

Video game themed message board
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Cc:Nu

Post by RubeTube »

I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

I played through a lot of the games already and am ready to start adding some.

Any advice?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
LordNu

Re: Cc:Nu

Post by LordNu »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

Any advice?
Yeah I did do it, well worth it. I followed the SNES Mini reddit guide. I'll try find it, but it is pretty easy to follow.

One thing though, Nintendo clamped down on Rom websites, so hopefully you can still find the Roms.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

LordNu wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:18 am I couldn't find the thread we were talking in earlier. Wondering if you modded out your Snes Classic?

Any advice?
Yeah I did do it, well worth it. I followed the SNES Mini reddit guide. I'll try find it, but it is pretty easy to follow.

One thing though, Nintendo clamped down on Rom websites, so hopefully you can still find the Roms.
I found it. Thanks!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

https://www.reddit.com/r/miniSNES/comme ... _released/

There is a video there that runs through how to do it, plus the Github link to the program called hakchi which is how you do it.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Any advice?

I found it. Thanks!
Did you find a Rom site? I can't remember where I went. It's pretty easy to set up.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

LordNu wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm

I found it. Thanks!
Did you find a Rom site? I can't remember where I went. It's pretty easy to set up.
Haven't looked but I found the guide. Plenty of people still doing it so roms must be somewhere.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm
LordNu wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm

I found it. Thanks!
Haven't looked but I found the guide. Plenty of people still doing it so roms must be somewhere.
I probably should update it, as the newest version seems to have fixed a huge plethora of bugs that would still be present on my version.