Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Welcome to The Garage!

Cars, bikes, and other things you work on in the garage.
LordNu

Re: Welcome to The Garage!

Post by LordNu »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:55 pm This is meant to be a good place to discuss all of the things you usually would work on in there garage more in depth than we do on the main board. I want this place to be a more serious place to discuss this stuff, so other car stuff will be left with n the main board. Enjoy!
Dude, it's time to make a TV and Movies Board. I know you think it will detract from the main board, but I doubt it, most of the stuff discussed on there is the weather.

I want to discuss that new Netflix show "You" and how annoying everyone is in it.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

milquetoast

Post by milquetoast »

weimy froob wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:31 pm Image
Looks nice ..... except there is no girly calendar!
When fact is fiction and TV reality
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by cmd24 »

How're you going to ride that bike during the winter? I'd invest in an actual car, if I were you.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Post by Mizuno Man »

You keep your tools in the cooler?
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Post by Mizuno Man »

LordNu wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:00 pm
Abe Froman wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:55 pm This is meant to be a good place to discuss all of the things you usually would work on in there garage more in depth than we do on the main board. I want this place to be a more serious place to discuss this stuff, so other car stuff will be left with n the main board. Enjoy!
Dude, it's time to make a TV and Movies Board. I know you think it will detract from the main board, but I doubt it, most of the stuff discussed on there is the weather.

I want to discuss that new Netflix show "You" and how annoying everyone is in it.
Question....Do you have any RHD cars in Australia and why are cars is New Zealand RHD? And what is the relationship between Australia and New Zealand? Aren't they the same thing or are they just a fracture....the snobs went to New Zealand after the fuckers took over Australia?
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Mizuno Man wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:45 am
LordNu wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:00 pm

Question....Do you have any RHD cars in Australia and why are cars is New Zealand RHD? And what is the relationship between Australia and New Zealand? Aren't they the same thing or are they just a fracture....the snobs went to New Zealand after the fuckers took over Australia?
We are RHD, as is the UK, Japan etc. Not sure why we all differ on that.

New Zealand was actually a colony of New South Wales, and when Australia was federated, New Zealand had the option of joining (the option is actually still open to them). They decided against joining as they had just had the Waitangi Treaty with the Maori's and wanted to walk together as one people. Australia was - and is - still repressing the native indigenous people in Australia, and New Zealand felt by being part of Australia it would hurt the peace that they had established with the Maori's as they would look at the way the Aborigines in Australia were treated and feel being part of Australia would be a backwards step.

We are, essentially, the same people though.
Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

milquetoast wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 am
Looks nice ..... except there is no girly calendar!
There's no workbench.
Sky Spy in the Sky !
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »