Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

!!!Gasp!!!

Tony Bongwater

!!!Gasp!!!

Post by Tony Bongwater »

PACKIDERMMEMBER
3 HOURS AGO
Bears .I don't care. The Packers aren't good enough to win a Super Bowl and no way in hell I want the Queens to win one. I can tolerate Bears. Rivalry be damned!

BDPLANTMEMBER
3 HOURS AGO
I agree. I don’t hate the Bears nearly as much as the Vikings.

GOLDIEMEMBER
2 HOURS AGO
I have always liked the Bears uniforms......the Sox actually, and despise the queens, so I can root for Da Bears.... :o

TSCHMACKMEMBER
2 HOURS AGO
Not sure I β€œlike” the Bears, but I do respect and appreciate their legacy.

The Vikings? Not so much. :roll:

TAVIS SMILEYMEMBER
5 MINUTES AGO
Nope. Always root for a Viking dumpster fire, and for all the reasons stated here. Passive aggressive state, fan base, animal population. :thinking:
Slava Ukrijina πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ’™πŸ’›
snicker

Re: !!!Gasp!!!

Post by snicker »

Man you guys need to find some other things to occupy your time.....
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

snicker wrote: ↑Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:30 pm Man you guys need to find some other things to occupy your time.....
Literally 3+ threads a week about the same things..Its beyond sad at this point..
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:52 pm
snicker wrote: ↑Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:30 pm Man you guys need to find some other things to occupy your time.....
Literally 3+ threads a week about the same things..Its beyond sad at this point..
It is. Not 99 posts in a day sad, but sad.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

It’s sad that the packer fans whine about the same things week after week after week.....
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Most packer fans almost always want the Bears to beat the Vikings. Why? Because the packers and Vikings are a bigger rival, this isn't the 1950s anymore.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

-Jaymo- wrote: ↑Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:22 pm

It’s sad that the packer fans whine about the same things week after week after week.....
It's sad that we base our lives off of nothing we have no financial investment in, it's purely based on emotion.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

My lord, the melodrama. I think I've started maybe 5 threads in here.... all time. Just found it interesting that packer fans hate the Vikings so much they'd root against their own interests and for their historic "rival".
Slava Ukrijina πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ’™πŸ’›