Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

NICKEIL ALEXANDER-WALKER Thread

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
j-one

Re: NICKEIL ALEXANDER-WALKER Thread

Post by j-one »

boxter432 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:38 pm
BuDG123 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:25 pm I like Finch getting around 30 minutes, especially when he is hot. He really impacts both sides of the floor and has sticky hands. Humble guy as well.
I don't want him to get any minutes, he's 54 and hasn't had any real playing minutes since the british basketball league in the 90s.
Heady player, it would be like having a coach on the court...
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Stork311 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 pm He will stay at a team friendly rate. Big Mike showed them the way. Similar contract to Naz.
Naz and Naw are a year away from getting much, much bigger contracts. Mike Conley is almost 37 with career earnings a quarter of a billion dollars. Not quite the same story!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:50 am
Stork311 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 pm He will stay at a team friendly rate. Big Mike showed them the way. Similar contract to Naz.
Naz and Naw are a year away from getting much, much bigger contracts. Mike Conley is almost 37 with career earnings a quarter of a billion dollars. Not quite the same story!
Yeah - I dont see how they can keep this team together. Other teams that have multiple stars have at least one if not two that are vets that already made bank and are ok with chasing a ring for a little less.

all that means is they have to do it now. Win it all!
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

be nice if nickeil is draining threes again tonight. the defense will be there.