Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

A lonnnng, cold winter

Obi-Wan

Re: A lonnnng, cold winter

Post by Obi-Wan »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:11 pm
Obi-Wan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:25 am
Gork wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am " Brent Favor, Turd Ferguson, Aaron Jones, Dean Lowery, Rapist Sharper, Ryan Longwell, Gerg Jennings, Z, Jan Stenerud, Bucky Scribner, Paul Coffman, Bryce Paup, Desmond Bishop, Chandon Sullivan.

Yup the Packers "poach" the Vikings! :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
You forgot esera tualo, who packers cut because he was gay. Also Jessie Clark, javon walker, and Brandon bostkick.

Packers poached Dave Osborn, Allen Rice, Gilbert Brown, Keith Millard, Jim McMahon, Letroy guion, Ben Simms.

Vikings have poached more because gb had to pay Rodgers and favre for 30 years.
He was gay Javon Walker?

I can't speak to that. Tualo is the only one that is gay to my knowledge. I should have phrased it more clearly. You have my apologies. Why do you only wonder about javon walker? Does your peter bounce up and down like an Oklahoma oil derrick when you think of him?