Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

A lonnnng, cold winter

Obi-Wan

Re: A lonnnng, cold winter

Post by Obi-Wan »

When is the mock funeral for anders carlson?
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

It was a horrible missed opportunity by Love and Lafloor.

Terrible. They should be going to Vegas, just had to hang on against the 49 and then beat a ratty Detroit squad. What a terrible choke.

Plus it would have been at least 75% Packer Fans in Detroit, and probably higher. Just ask a Packer fan and they will tell you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Hey did the NFL ever apologize for the Fake AI Vids of the Lions Fans at Lambert Field?

Those were worse fakes than the Taylor Swift nudes

Everyone knows the Packer Fans are the Greatest in the World.

It is only the uninformed who call them Front Running Bandwagon Profiteers
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Go back to Wisconsin
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

So....Geno Smith and Maker Bayfield get the nod as replacement Pro Bowl NFC qb's over Purdy and Stafford.

NOT Gordon Love.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Most fans are dumb and assume no Aaron Rodgers, no QB. Plus his big stats all happened in the 2nd half of the season when most of the fan voting was already done. He'll be a fixture in the Pro Bowl (going or declining) for many, many years to come. :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:05 am Most fans are dumb and assume no Aaron Rodgers, no QB. Plus his big stats all happened in the 2nd half of the season when most of the fan voting was already done. He'll be a fixture in the Pro Bowl (going or declining) for many, many years to come. :beer:
Fan voting only counts as 1/3rd.

Players and coaches don't think he's worthy either. They fill out the remaining 2/3rds.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Yeah, I know how the voting works. Let's be honest, players and some coaches probably thought the same as a lot of fans. Love was getting crushed by the media including a lot of former players in the October to early November timeframe. If voting started in November or December it's a completely different game. But like I said, he's gonna be a fixture in NFC Pro Bowls for many years to come. Deserving players usually end up getting their first bid a year after they arrive unless they blow things up right out of the gate.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:04 pm Yeah, I know how the voting works. Let's be honest, players and some coaches probably thought the same as a lot of fans. Love was getting crushed by the media including a lot of former players in the October to early November timeframe. If voting started in November or December it's a completely different game. But like I said, he's gonna be a fixture in NFC Pro Bowls for many years to come. Deserving players usually end up getting their first bid a year after they arrive unless they blow things up right out of the gate.
Fan voting started on November 27th. Spin the excuse wheel again.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Sean mannion is dead to me, he is now coaching with the packers. Mock funeral tba. I will be burning his jersey.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Mannion is going to screw you guys over in ways you never imagined before. :lol:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

PackIsBack wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:10 pm Mannion is going to screw you guys over in ways you never imagined before. :lol:
Or maybe he is another one of kwesi undercover agents that are planted all over the league.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

PackIsBack wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:04 pm Yeah, I know how the voting works. Let's be honest, players and some coaches probably thought the same as a lot of fans. Love was getting crushed by the media including a lot of former players in the October to early November timeframe. If voting started in November or December it's a completely different game. But like I said, he's gonna be a fixture in NFC Pro Bowls for many years to come. Deserving players usually end up getting their first bid a year after they arrive unless they blow things up right out of the gate.
Great so what you are telling us is he sucked for half the season, I agree.

He got better at the end of the season but they also played a lot of crummy defenses down the stretch too.

He’s far from shown he’s going to be a perennial Pro Bowler. From what I’ve seen, I would be very worried if I’m a Packer to give this guy a huge deal.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Packners signed former Viking kicker guy Glen Joseph.

Ooof.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Sarge wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:34 pm Packners signed former Viking kicker guy Glen Joseph.

Ooof.
They are always poaching our players.

Greg probably sees this move as a camping trip
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Gork

Post by Gork »

" Brent Favor, Turd Ferguson, Aaron Jones, Dean Lowery, Rapist Sharper, Ryan Longwell, Gerg Jennings, Z, Jan Stenerud, Bucky Scribner, Paul Coffman, Bryce Paup, Desmond Bishop, Chandon Sullivan.

Yup the Packers "poach" the Vikings! :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

Gork wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am " Brent Favor, Turd Ferguson, Aaron Jones, Dean Lowery, Rapist Sharper, Ryan Longwell, Gerg Jennings, Z, Jan Stenerud, Bucky Scribner, Paul Coffman, Bryce Paup, Desmond Bishop, Chandon Sullivan.

I am not sure I would call it "poaching".

More like the players look to the west, they see bright lights, world class facilities, fine dining, indoor plumbing....... They cast off the shackles of Packer Ownership and look to a better life.

Yup that's more like it!
Gork

Post by Gork »

NoDakRube wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:20 am
Gork wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am " Brent Favor, Turd Ferguson, Aaron Jones, Dean Lowery, Rapist Sharper, Ryan Longwell, Gerg Jennings, Z, Jan Stenerud, Bucky Scribner, Paul Coffman, Bryce Paup, Desmond Bishop, Chandon Sullivan.

More like the players look to the west, they see bright lights, world class facilities, fine dining, indoor plumbing....... They cast off the shackles of Packer Ownership and look to a better life.

Yup that's more like it!
:lol: And fade off into obscurity or worse! :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Offsides 97 defense

Yup that's more like it!
That is all true, but I am surprised the sarcasm of my original reaponse went over your head. I expect it from our resident stalking paycho, not you.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Yup that's more like it!
When the Packners "release" a player:

Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:27 am

Yup that's more like it!

Packers got rid of Sharper before he got to that stage of his "career" :roll:

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

Sarge wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:27 am

Yup that's more like it!

Can you imagine growing up in modern society and having to move there? From big cities, palm trees, and vertical buildings to wet-dog-smelling troglodytes?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

Aren't the Packers the only team to employ a serial killer and draft a serial rapist?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:35 am
Great so what you are telling us is he sucked for half the season, I agree.

He got better at the end of the season but they also played a lot of crummy defenses down the stretch too.

He’s far from shown he’s going to be a perennial Pro Bowler. From what I’ve seen, I would be very worried if I’m a Packer to give this guy a huge deal.
Nope. He got off to a slow start and a lot of that was on the coaching staff and all the young guys surrounding him on offense. The WR/TE room was full of 1st and 2nd year guys. LaFluer was keeping things very simple early in the season. For the Rams game, the training wheels were removed and he basically played at an MVP level from there on.

I have zero worry about him getting a huge deal. Doesn't mean I expect him to win like 5 MVP's or anything but I do think he's the QB for the next 10+ years. Buckle up, you are in for the long haul here buddy! :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

Seems the Vikings employed a couple of sex offenders when they slurped up the Packer trash!

Name: Mossy Cade Claim to Fame, Minnesota: the Vikings signed the defensive back as a free agent in 1988, but cut him three days later due to public outrage over the signing.

Former NFL safety Darren Sharper was sentenced to 20 years in prison Thursday after being accused of drugging and raping as many as 16 women in Louisiana, California, Arizona and Nevada.

Proud member of the RFP!

Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Sarge wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:34 pm Packners signed former Viking kicker guy Glen Joseph.

Ooof.
Jersey burned.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

You forgot esera tualo, who packers cut because he was gay. Also Jessie Clark, javon walker, and Brandon bostkick.

Packers poached Dave Osborn, Allen Rice, Gilbert Brown, Keith Millard, Jim McMahon, Letroy guion, Ben Simms.

Vikings have poached more because gb had to pay Rodgers and favre for 30 years.
Offsides 97 defense

Obi-Wan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 am

Ooof.
Jersey burned.
I am going to vomit. Mock funeral time.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Obi-Wan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:25 am Packers poached Dave Osborn
Super Dave?
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Obi-Wan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:25 am

You forgot esera tualo, who packers cut because he was gay. Also Jessie Clark, javon walker, and Brandon bostkick.

Packers poached Dave Osborn, Allen Rice, Gilbert Brown, Keith Millard, Jim McMahon, Letroy guion, Ben Simms.

Vikings have poached more because gb had to pay Rodgers and favre for 30 years.
He was gay Javon Walker?