Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Richard Pitino

Home for Gopher Basketball
D_H

Richard Pitino

Post by D_H »

26-9 at New Mexico with all his recruits intact.

What the fuck University of Minnesota - you fire as successful guy like this and give PJ who has a career losing record in the Big Ten a raise! :roll: :doublefinger:
Da Gas Man's Ghost

Re: Richard Pitino

Post by Da Gas Man's Ghost »

D_H wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:54 pm 26-9 at New Mexico with all his recruits intact.

What the fuck University of Minnesota - you fire as successful guy like this and give PJ who has a career losing record in the Big Ten a raise! :roll: :doublefinger:
I don't think they coach the same sports.
Pronouns: They/him/hers

Hopeful Member of the Crique.
D_H

Post by D_H »

Da Gas Man's Ghost wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:55 pm
D_H wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:54 pm 26-9 at New Mexico with all his recruits intact.

Yes, I’m well aware of that haha

Why are the standards so different?
Da Gas Man's Ghost

D_H wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:57 pm

Have you seen their wives?

Da Gas Man's Ghost

Well, Richard Pitino has a very punchable face while PJ needs a good ass-kicking.

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

I can’t figure out how teams like Wisconsin, Iowa etc can be respectable most years and have very good years every now in again, this goes for football and basketball.

I just saw a stat on the selection show that said Wisconsin has only missed the NCAA tournament TWICE in the last 25 years. :shock:

At this rate we will be lucky to be in two over the next 25 years.

Coyle needs to go before they replace to coaches they have. I don’t need to see another hire from him.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:51 pm

I can’t figure out how teams like Wisconsin, Iowa etc can be respectable most years and have very good years every now in again, this goes for football and basketball.

I just saw a stat on the selection show that said Wisconsin has only missed the NCAA tournament TWICE in the last 25 years. :shock:

Coyle needs to go before they replace to coaches they have. I don’t need to see another hire from him.
This has been a topic of debate for about 30 years RT and I don't think anyone has come up with a convincing reason for the disparity between the programs. It's maddening, absolutely maddening... :pissed:
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
SKOLMN

Post by SKOLMN »

Hornets wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:32 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:51 pm

This has been a topic of debate for about 30 years RT and I don't think anyone has come up with a convincing reason for the disparity between the programs. It's maddening, absolutely maddening... :pissed:
Especially when you consider the fact Wisconsin steals a lot of our in state talent. It’s maddening.