Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official Timberwolves @ Jazz GDT 16 Mar Official***

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
weimy froob

Re: ***Official Timberwolves @ Jazz GDT 16 Mar Official***

Post by weimy froob »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am i'm disheartened seeing his struggles on O - especially last night against a bunch of reserves on a bad a team. you can say he missed having Karl out there - but Mike was having a great game, Ant always has big gravity - and Naz is much more an offensive threat than Rudy. That he scores 8 points - with virtually nothing else on his box except 5 fouls in 21 minutes against that Utah team - no... not good. This was a night where he should have gotten himself back on track.
he hit a real nice shot before he went back down the court and picked up his third foul. i think the offense would come around if he could stay on the court. it's those fouls that continue to derail his getting any momentum. i think he's the guy that has the highest foul rate in the NBA. it's some stat like that.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

i tell you, if Portland offered Anfernee Simons for him - I'd jump on it. High octane bench scorer we need behind Ant. Move NAW to the starting 3 spot and select Ryan Dunn in the second round to restock with a cheaper defensive SF - who, actually, will likely be a better POA defender than Jaden is.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:26 am i tell you, if Portland offered Anfernee Simons for him - I'd jump on it. High octane bench scorer we need behind Ant. Move NAW to the starting 3 spot and select Ryan Dunn in the second round to restock with a cheaper defensive SF - who, actually, will likely be a better POA defender than Jaden is.
i like the idea of someone coming off the bench who can bury threes. he's done it enough times against the wolves that i believe he could fit the bill.
aztimberwolves

Post by aztimberwolves »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:26 am i tell you, if Portland offered Anfernee Simons for him - I'd jump on it. High octane bench scorer we need behind Ant. Move NAW to the starting 3 spot and select Ryan Dunn in the second round to restock with a cheaper defensive SF - who, actually, will likely be a better POA defender than Jaden is.
We overspent on McDaniles and it’s becoming painfully clear each and every game. Yes he plays great D bit so do a lot of cheaper paid players. When we really need his offensive game to show up, he’s been a complete no show. That ain’t good.

I’ve said it for the beginning but if ANYBODY needs to be traded for budgetary reasons, i’m solely looking McDaniels way.