Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Season ticket holders

A place to discuss the MN Twins
LwnmwrMan222

Season ticket holders

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Anyone here a part of this group?

We jumped in this year with a 40 ticket package.

We'll see how it goes.

We used to just look for cheap tickets on a random day in bill, but this might be easier.

Plus I figure I can send some vouchers to my employees and different customers for a bit of a tax write-off as well.
My body, my choice.
Miley Cyrus

Re: Season ticket holders

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Got a 20 game package. The benefits and postseason priority make it worth it to me, although it'd be nice if they brought back an indoor area for us when mother nature doesn't play nice.
The Lizard King

Post by The Lizard King »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:06 pm Anyone here a part of this group?

We'll see how it goes.

We used to just look for cheap tickets on a random day in bill, but this might be easier.

Plus I figure I can send some vouchers to my employees and different customers for a bit of a tax write-off as well.
LMK if you want to sell the Dodger games of 4/8, 4/9, and/or 4/10.
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

The Lizard King wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:15 am

We'll see how it goes.

I have 40.vouchers to use. I can use up to 20 per game, or as low as 1 per game and go to 40 games.

That'd be too early in the season for me to dump the rest of the vouchers. With 4 of us, the first two games we have 8 used, then I'm using 6 on the Mauer game taking both our moms.

It comes out to $50 / ticket, you sit anywhere in section 109-119, although for the Tuesday night Dodger game I used the vouchers for section 120.
My body, my choice.
The Lizard King

Post by The Lizard King »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:46 am
The Lizard King wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:15 am

We'll see how it goes.

I have 40.vouchers to use. I can use up to 20 per game, or as low as 1 per game and go to 40 games.

That'd be too early in the season for me to dump the rest of the vouchers. With 4 of us, the first two games we have 8 used, then I'm using 6 on the Mauer game taking both our moms.

It comes out to $50 / ticket, you sit anywhere in section 109-119, although for the Tuesday night Dodger game I used the vouchers for section 120.
Too rich for my blood. The Doyer games are $17-21 per ticket, and I sit where I want Thanks anyway.
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC