Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Long cold purple future...

PackIsBack

Re: Long cold purple future...

Post by PackIsBack »

I wouldn't commit suicide but I would book a skiing trip to hell.

I cheered for the Bears vs the Pats in 1986. I would cheer for the Lions if they get past the Niners tomorrow.

The Vikings? I don't know. Let's cross that bridge if I live to see it. :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

Any day the Vikings lose is a good day! :naners:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I pulled for the Pack vs the Cowboys. Gordon Love was dealin', and he didn't even have to use Reed. Reed has become my favorite-est Packner since Jamaal Williams.

I survived it.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:57 am I pulled for the Pack vs the Cowboys. Gordon Love was dealin', and he didn't even have to use Reed. Reed has become my favorite-est Packner since Jamaal Williams.

I survived it.
Packers are a likeable team. Their QB seems down to earth and a good leader. Their psycho stalking fans, not so much. And this place was dead when they were 3-6. Now they're junping around like wild Injuns. Very fickle goofy fanbase.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:16 pm
Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:57 am I pulled for the Pack vs the Cowboys. Gordon Love was dealin', and he didn't even have to use Reed. Reed has become my favorite-est Packner since Jamaal Williams.

I survived it.
Packers are a likeable team. Their QB seems down to earth and a good leader. Their psycho stalking fans, not so much. And this place was dead when they were 3-6. Now they're junping around like wild Injuns. Very fickle goofy fanbase.
It wasn't dead when they were 3-6. There were Vikings fans in here writing epitaphs and posting Packer draft threads.

Funny how fast THEY disappeared.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Offsides 97 defense

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:11 pm

I survived it.
It wasn't dead when they were 3-6. There were Vikings fans in here writing epitaphs and posting Packer draft threads.

It was dead. Then just like this place has always been, threads start popping up like a jack in the box when times are good.

What Vikings fan are you talking about, that regularly posts here, that's no longer here?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Unbiased Observer

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:50 pm

It was dead. Then just like this place has always been, threads start popping up like a jack in the box when times are good.

What Vikings fan are you talking about, that regularly posts here, that's no longer here?
First one that jumps to mind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=77381
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Like I've always said. This guy (Offsides 97) who changes his username all the time, brings nothing here. He just bitches and moans like a 13 yr old girl about posts or a posters posting habits.

It's all he has. I don't even know why he comes over here other than to brag about the good o'l days of which he never contributed anything but this type of content. No humor, no football content. Just piss and moan as he tries to get the sand out of his vag that keeps him in this Debbie Downer state of being.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Gettin taken to the woodshed! :lol:

Just because Viking fans are a fair weather lot, they think Packer fans are as well! :naners:

#quarterback/fanbasewhisperer
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Offsides 97 defense

Chuck North wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:04 pm Like I've always said. This guy (Offsides 97) who changes his username all the time, brings nothing here. He just bitches and moans like a 13 yr old girl about posts or a posters posting habits.

It's all he has. I don't even know why he comes over here other than to brag about the good o'l days of which he never contributed anything but this type of content. No humor, no football content. Just piss and moan as he tries to get the sand out of his vag that keeps him in this Debbie Downer state of being.
You have seemed quite angry for the past six months. Was all this necessary? You have a fight with your wife or something?

Again, Chuck, let's all see some great humorous content you've contributed over the years. All I remember from you from the past is posting Christmas morning angry tirades and getting beaten down by everybody. And these days, you occasionally drop in and post stupid shit like this. Just fuking leave. You're nothing here. No contributions, no football acumen, nothing. Seriously, when was the last time you brought up a legitimate football conversation here? And my name has been the same for years.

"No football content." Go fuk right off, you sorry ass bitch. :lol:
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Sorry you can't see it. Every Debbie Downer tard post makes it harder and harder to come back here.

Good luck with your board.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:03 pm

viewtopic.php?t=77381
Tumbleweeds indeed... :lol: :beer: :lol: :lol:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Unbiased Observer

PackIsBack wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:45 pm
Unbiased Observer wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:03 pm

viewtopic.php?t=77381
Tumbleweeds indeed... :lol: :beer: :lol: :lol:
Poor mikey probably smoked half the ditchweed in Red Lake to try to cope with the pain of how that turned out.
Offsides 97 defense

Chuck North wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:14 am Sorry you can't see it. Every Debbie Downer tard post makes it harder and harder to come back here.

Good luck with your board.
I have banter and very good football conversations with a few Packer fans here. Do you?

Again, gfy Chuck. Find another spot because you are worthless to this forum.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:32 pm

Poor mikey probably smoked half the ditchweed in Red Lake to try to cope with the pain of how that turned out.
Let's start with you: the Packers slide began Sep 28; it ended Nov 19; how many posts did you have in that time period?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Unbiased Observer

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:40 pm
Unbiased Observer wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:32 pm

Yep, you are completely correct.
I know champ. And since I have you pegged 100% correctly as the guy who will always want the last word, respond to this one more time and then go back to Mock Draft #5,908.
Offsides 97 defense

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:04 pm
I know champ. And since I have you pegged 100% correctly as the guy who will always want the last word, respond to this one more time and then go back to Mock Draft #5,908.
How many posts did you have here during the slide and why so chirpy when the Packers started to play well? I'll move on to the next poster after you.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:34 am
Billy Baroo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:12 pm How many Packer Fans would commit Suicide if the Vikings won a Super Bowl?

Many thousands...........because while they are "Packer Fans" in Reality their Entire Life is the Minnesota Vikings :lol:

/Box
None. There is a LOT of projection in that post.

To begin with, the Bears are the Packers biggest rival. Not the Vikings. The opposite is true however.

It is very well known that Vikings fans list the following as their favorite Vikings playoff games:

1. Vikes 29, Saints 24 (Minneapolis Miracle)
2. Seahawks 28, Green Bay 22
3. Broncos 31, Green Bay 24
4. Giants 37, Green Bay 20
5. San Fran 49, Green Bay 31

That tells you everything right there.
Did you just pull this out of your ass and claim this is well known? Delusional much?
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

Billy Baroo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:12 pm How many Packer Fans would commit Suicide if the Vikings won a Super Bowl?

Many thousands...........because while they are "Packer Fans" in Reality their Entire Life is the Minnesota Vikings :lol:

/Box

To begin with, the Bears are the Packers biggest rival. Not the Vikings. The opposite is true however.

It is very well known that Vikings fans list the following as their favorite Vikings playoff games:

You forgot: 2015 Arizona 26, Green Bay 20. The entire game is available on YouTube
Unbiased Observer

NoDakRube wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:48 pm

/Box

You forgot: 2015 Arizona 26, Green Bay 20. The entire game is available on YouTube
Oh I remembered it. Do you think it replaces one of the the five Vikings fans favorite Vikes playoff games?
Gork

Post by Gork »

Fans of cellar dweller teams sure are feisty!

Proud member of the RFP!

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:02 pm
Unbiased Observer wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:04 pm
How many posts did you have here during the slide and why so chirpy when the Packers started to play well? I'll move on to the next poster after you.
Damn, he called his shot and you made it for him. What a pal! Where's that mock draft? :lol:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Gork wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:05 am Fans of cellar dweller teams sure are feisty!
Speaking of cellars, get to your bunker!
Unbiased Observer

Gork wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:05 am Fans of cellar dweller teams sure are feisty!
There's a guy I watch on YT that goes by NDYakAngler. He does a lot of fishing out in western MN in the Otter Tail County region. He's the Bob Ross of fishing, very relaxing to listen to.

Every now and then he'll get some sort of crazy ass lure, usually a surface lure, that he will throw on to see if he can catch just one fish on it. Almost without fail even the most ridiculous one he tosses will entice at least one smallie or hammerhandle.