Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official December/January Wild GDT***

A place to discuss the MN Wild
mnbob70

Re: ***Official December/January Wild GDT***

Post by mnbob70 »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:24 pm Not a single comment during the game tonight?
Says a little something.
Another 3rd period collapse.
Team is tired.
I watched through the 2nd period and they had a 2-1 lead. Guess the 3rd must have been bad. Probably best if they lose games like this so that management gets out of the mindset of adding old bottom of the roster players thinking that's all that is needed to keep competitive. Next year has to be a bigger youth movement even with the players who will be under hard to move contracts.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Missed all of it....
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Justin Kase

Post by Justin Kase »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:24 pm Not a single comment during the game tonight?

Says a little something.

Another 3rd period collapse.

Team is tired.
I was at my cabin Saturday night, no TV there, nor will there ever be. It sounds as though I would have ended up pissed off at the blown lead.
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

Didn't feel like searching/creating another thread, but it sounds like Atlanta is looking to give the NHL a third try and if so they'd likely build in the norther burbs which makes sense given there's a lot of money in that part of town.
mnbob70

Post by mnbob70 »

Slap Shot wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:33 pm Didn't feel like searching/creating another thread, but it sounds like Atlanta is looking to give the NHL a third try and if so they'd likely build in the norther burbs which makes sense given there's a lot of money in that part of town.
Fool me once...