Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Love contract

PackIsBack

Re: Love contract

Post by PackIsBack »

I guess you haven't watched any Packers games this year, eh? Or at least the last two months. :lol: :lol:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

NFC Offensive Player of the week 2 weeks in a row. Vikings fans not impressed!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
salamander

Post by salamander »

I've been saying all year, he's going to be good.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

He's already way better than good.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

salamander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:10 am I've been saying all year, he's going to be good.
If Cousins comes back to the Vikings, Fields stays, Goff, Love. Would the NFC North have the best QB’s collectively of any division?
salamander

Post by salamander »

PackIsBack wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:15 pm He's already way better than good.
We didn't know that at the beginning of the year.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:24 pm
salamander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:10 am I've been saying all year, he's going to be good.
If Cousins comes back to the Vikings, Fields stays, Goff, Love. Would the NFC North have the best QB’s collectively of any division?
Hmmm. It would be close.

Maybe the AFC East with Allen, Tua & Rodgers?
Or the NFC East with Dak, Hurts & I do like Howell a bit.

Definitely the only division that all 4 teams would have a quality QB at the helm (assuming Fields takes the next step).
TheLokNesMonster

salamander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:16 pm
Hmmm. It would be close.

Definitely the only division that all 4 teams would have a quality QB at the helm (assuming Fields takes the next step).
I love this time of year, but this offseason is going to be so interesting. Maybe more than the season. :lol:

Yeah the Redskins. So they have a QB then? “Experts” say they are going QB. I have no idea. I’m just getting more convinced that Fields is the Bears QB going forward. That HC is one of his biggest advocates and Fields has a lot of those. Eberflus doesn’t want to go through that building block again so soon does he?

It’s not up to him though right? But if they are staying with the coach, it wouldn’t make sense to dump the QB.
salamander

Post by salamander »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:02 pm
salamander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:16 pm

Hmmm. It would be close.

I love this time of year, but this offseason is going to be so interesting. Maybe more than the season. :lol:

Yeah the Redskins. So they have a QB then? “Experts” say they are going QB. I have no idea. I’m just getting more convinced that Fields is the Bears QB going forward. That HC is one of his biggest advocates and Fields has a lot of those. Eberflus doesn’t want to go through that building block again so soon does he?

It’s not up to him though right? But if they are staying with the coach, it wouldn’t make sense to dump the QB.
Honestly at this point in my life I enjoy the offseason more. Maybe that's because of Kirk "The Wet Blanket" Cousins. But I really do enjoy offseason. Even in Madden games, playing the actual football games is my least favorite part of the game and I win a lot more than any NFL team does.

I gotta think they're staying with Fields. Even if they draft a high QB, I'd still say go with Fields for 1 more year.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

salamander wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:11 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:15 pm He's already way better than good.
We didn't know that at the beginning of the year.
No shit. The Packers didn't even know.

But if your "I told you so" statement was that Love was going to be good then you shortchanged him.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

But all in all, your prediction was gold compared to the paste eaters here. :clap: :beer: :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

"paste eaters! " :lol:

:naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
TheLokNesMonster

You fuckers are killing me this morning :lol:
anthony

Post by anthony »

First playoff appearance and the stage wasn’t too big for him.
Gork

Post by Gork »

First QB with a perfect rating in his playoff debut.

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

anthony wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 pm First playoff appearance and the stage wasn’t too big for him.
To be fair, my starting high school quarterback could have dropped four scores on Dallas tonight. He is exceeding expectations, but I still don't think he is a Hall of Famer or Matthew Stafford at this point, like some Packer bozos claim.

Packers are riding high now because they are healthy and playing well. We all hope Green Bay signs this guy to a ridiculous contract. We all hope.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
anthony

Post by anthony »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:58 pm
anthony wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 pm First playoff appearance and the stage wasn’t too big for him.
To be fair, my starting high school quarterback could have dropped four scores on Dallas tonight. He is exceeding expectations, but I still don't think he is a Hall of Famer or Matthew Stafford at this point, like some Packer bozos claim.

Packers are riding high now because they are healthy and playing well. We all hope Green Bay signs this guy to a ridiculous contract. We all hope.
I agree, and he still under threw those wide open guys a couple times, but he also threw a couple in tight windows. I like his poise though and zero turnovers.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

anthony wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:05 pm

I agree, and he still under threw those wide open guys a couple times, but he also threw a couple in tight windows. I like his poise though and zero turnovers.
He had all day to throw. Not enough credit has been given to packers oline.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Obi-Wan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:12 pm

They did well against a team with the #1 offense and, I think, led the league in total pressures. Total team win for the Packers.

Staying healthy and getting hot at the right time is so important to playoff success. Think about it: the Vikings had just beaten down the 49ers in primetime and were beating the Packers at Lambeau by twenty-one points before this season was submarined. What is the old idiom, it's a marathon not a race.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:40 pm
Obi-Wan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:12 pm

They did well against a team with the #1 offense and, I think, led the league in total pressures. Total team win for the Packers.

Staying healthy and getting hot at the right time is so important to playoff success. Think about it: the Vikings had just beaten down the 49ers in primetime and were beating the Packers at Lambeau by twenty-one points before this season was submarined. What is the old idiom, it's a marathon not a race.
Well you never know what cowboys team you will get. The team that will blow you out or the team that lost to cardinals.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Yes, he's getting a franchise QB contract. No, he's not a fluke. HE IS THE GUY!!! You get to sit and watch him tear your team apart for the next 15 years.

Bozo, indeed!!! :clap: :lol: :beer: :lol: :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:00 am

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Yes, he's getting a franchise QB contract. No, he's not a fluke. HE IS THE GUY!!! You get to sit and watch him tear your team apart for the next 15 years.

Bozo, indeed!!! :clap: :lol: :beer: :lol: :clap:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:naners: :naners: :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

Minnemike won't be back until the Packers lose, apparently. He must be hitting the bong crazy hard these days to numb the pain.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gordon Love played pretty swell yesterday. That TD throw that was kinda sidearm across from where he was rolling out to ol' Nunchucks Mahoney or whatever his name is was a beaut.

Kept his eyes downfield all game while still seeing the intermediates. Eschewed the easy dump offs. Oline played a hell of a game too, run blocking and pass pro. Dallas D was not prepared for Doobie Jones run game, which obviously helped the pass game.

If the Packners found another great, so be it. It makes the competition amongst the NFC Norris more fun as a fan.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

And Joe Barry was nice enough to let the Cowboys score a few garbage time TD's to take the shine off the defensive performance. He's still in line to be shit canned. Couldn't ask for a better outcome.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:30 am Gordon Love played pretty swell yesterday. That TD throw that was kinda sidearm across from where he was rolling out to ol' Nunchucks Mahoney or whatever his name is was a beaut.

Kept his eyes downfield all game while still seeing the intermediates. Eschewed the easy dump offs. Oline played a hell of a game too, run blocking and pass pro. Dallas D was not prepared for Doobie Jones run game, which obviously helped the pass game.

If the Packners found another great, so be it. It makes the competition amongst the NFC Norris more fun as a fan.
I think his name was dontarrius vick. He is a rookie.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

I think those off platform throws are hard to defend since there is no set up and wind up. He just fling it unexpectedly.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Well then, let's pick through some of these tasty nuggs.

Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Post by Gork »

What do ya think Sarge? Trade Love for 3 of the Vikings stiffs?

Maybe we should wait for the "" Quarterback Whisperer " to give his opinion!

Proud member of the RFP!