Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

World Juniors coming to the Twin Cities!

A place to discuss the MN Wild
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***

World Juniors coming to the Twin Cities!

Post by Oh Canada »

Hey hockey froobs! How do you guys feel about the World Juniors coming to your area? Anyone interested in going?

I will certainly try to get tickets to come down and watch. Tickets are so, so, so expensive when we host, I would need to sell my house to afford tickets. I'm hoping they'll be somewhat reasonable down there.
Queen
She/Her/No penis/NOT ABE
RIP J xoxo
Hornets

Re: World Juniors coming to the Twin Cities!

Post by Hornets »

USA!
USA!
USA!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

Oh Canada wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:13 pm Hey hockey froobs! How do you guys feel about the World Juniors coming to your area? Anyone interested in going?

I will certainly try to get tickets to come down and watch. Tickets are so, so, so expensive when we host, I would need to sell my house to afford tickets. I'm hoping they'll be somewhat reasonable down there.
If I will be in MN at the time I will 100% buy some tickets. Too early to make the call right now though for this guy. :(
SWM58

Post by SWM58 »

This will be awesome, I’m definitely going…
Tundra Scout

Post by Tundra Scout »

See you there. Was at the one up in Grand Forks in 05’. That was incredible with how many future NHL players were in that one. Doubt that will ever be matched
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

I don't have any numbers for comparison, but there were reportedly 40 NHL draft picks in the USA-SWE game.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

Will be there.

How they set this one up will be interesting. We wont know until we know who is in what POOL.
But no way will they play a USA or Canada game at the U.

Tickets will be tough for any game with those 2. Tickets will be easy for first round games between any other teams.
Tundra Scout

Post by Tundra Scout »

Slap Shot wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:39 pm I don't have any numbers for comparison, but there were reportedly 40 NHL draft picks in the USA-SWE game.
Let’s see how those draft picks turn out compared to the 05’ crop of draft picks