Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Rams

Sarge

The Rams

Post by Sarge »

No one cares.

Two sucky teams playing an insignificant football game.

Packners 23
Rams 17

Go rake leaves.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Re: The Rams

Post by Gork »

My leaves are mulched. 27-15 Ewes
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Could be a BIG day for Doobie Jones, the tailback for Green Bay, for those who may have forgotten about him.

12 carries, 49 yards possible.
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

I didn’t bother with a thread because the game isn’t on. Those fucking Vikings are.

I care but I don’t care and don’t care that I don’t.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gordon Love on pace to throw for around 100 yards.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

The Brewers may outscore the Packners today, if they played.
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Packers coming close to icing this fucker. :thumbsup:
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:37 pm I didn’t bother with a thread because the game isn’t on. Those fucking Vikings are.

I care but I don’t care and don’t care that I don’t.
Well. You live in Viking country. I laughed when I saw the vikes on and no pack. Lol lol.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Did ANYONE watch this game? I'm convinced the league just simulated it to get it out of the way, kinda like in Madden.
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

I saw some Highlights but they have been faked and generated by AI

The artificial intelligence nailed the Terrible City, awful ancient stadium and Horrible Ugly Uniforms.
Go back to Wisconsin
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Billy Baroo wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:43 pm I saw some Highlights but they have been faked and generated by AI

The artificial intelligence nailed the Terrible City, awful ancient stadium and Horrible Ugly Uniforms.
Just watched them too.

Amazing how the A.I. had Gordon Love underthrow Christian Moss, and had Christian Moss get hurt by falling over. They also nailed the cow pasture slip n slide!
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Sarge wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:25 pm Did ANYONE watch this game? I'm convinced the league just simulated it to get it out of the way, kinda like in Madden.
I was there. Had a blast except for when it was raining. After the game Lukas Van Ness gave me one of his 3 XXL gloves.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:52 am
Sarge wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:25 pm Did ANYONE watch this game? I'm convinced the league just simulated it to get it out of the way, kinda like in Madden.
I was there. Had a blast except for when it was raining. After the game Lukas Van Ness gave me one of his 3 XXL gloves.
Creepy. What are you going to do with it?
Zambonee Guy

Post by Zambonee Guy »

Congrats Packers on the win.

Love played well, 20/26.

Rookie RB Emmanuel Wilson had a nice carry of 30+.

Besides Watson's one catch for 37 yards, he only had two targets. It's got to be frustrating with how quick he's fallen off.
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

Zambonee Guy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:59 am Congrats Packers on the win.

Love played well, 20/26.

Besides Watson's one catch for 37 yards, he only had two targets. It's got to be frustrating with how quick he's fallen off.
Deep target guy now disappears since Love cant throw a deep ball - too inaccurate.
Zambonee Guy

Post by Zambonee Guy »

minnemike wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:26 pm
Zambonee Guy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:59 am Congrats Packers on the win.

Love played well, 20/26.

Deep target guy now disappears since Love cant throw a deep ball - too inaccurate.
Well, there's that.

You'd think at some point they would scheme a little better to get him in space.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Whatarya....9 yrs old?

What professional football player gives one of his gloves to a grown adult male?
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

minnemike wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:33 am
Creepy. What are you going to do with it?
He probably touched his dink with that glove.
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

Sarge wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:44 pm
Whatarya....9 yrs old?

What professional football player gives one of his gloves to a grown adult male?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

I have been looking at this and trying to figure out why the hell would the guy have an extra glove????

Also, what do you do with one glove???

Just seems real strange!!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

NoDakRube wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:55 pm
I have been looking at this and trying to figure out why the hell would the guy have an extra glove????

Also, what do you do with one glove???

Just seems real strange!!
I would make a fifi out of it.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Sarge wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:44 pm
Whatarya....9 yrs old?

That's the thing. The gloves, towels, etc usually end up with the kids in the area. I never try to get anything as they leave the field. Between the 3-4 kids in my area they probably ended up with close to a dozen gloves combined. A few crotch towels and one them got a bunch of autographs from Jones, Dillon, Alexander and others. That kid was floating on a cloud after that. And it was his first game at Lambeau.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Sarge wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:29 pm
Billy Baroo wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:43 pm I saw some Highlights but they have been faked and generated by AI

Just watched them too.

Amazing how the A.I. had Gordon Love underthrow Christian Moss, and had Christian Moss get hurt by falling over. They also nailed the cow pasture slip n slide!
The accuracy is Remarkable. I saw Jerry Alexander running his mouth after he got Burned.
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

PackIsBack wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:07 pm
A few crotch towels
Sorry but I had to LOL. Do you wash crotch towels or leave them game worn? Do they have a G on them to guarantee Authenticity?
Go back to Wisconsin
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Billy Baroo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 am
PackIsBack wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:07 pm
A few crotch towels
Sorry but I had to LOL. Do you wash crotch towels or leave them game worn? Do they have a G on them to guarantee Authenticity?
I don't have one but my niece did get a Rodgers crotch towel years ago. She left it unwashed. :beer:
Tundra Scout

Post by Tundra Scout »

5-6 and moving in the right direction