Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I am so sick of the NFL...

NFL Chat
SirJmon

I am so sick of the NFL...

Post by SirJmon »

....and there constant biased towards teams with start QB. A-aRon, Brady...etc. They get every fucking thing handed to them because the league is all about the dollar. The Lions got completely screwed and before the game even started I said the ref's would hand this game to the Packers.

National Fixed League. I can't even bring myself to support this shit league anymore. Until grown ass men stop being losers and stop watching these 20 year old players, this will continue.

/endrant
ForCaleb wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:51 pm I’m a self admitted hack.
Miley Cyrus

Re: I am so sick of the NFL...

Post by Miley Cyrus »

The rules are so (intentionally) subjective these days , but there's not much else to watch on Sundays, so Goodell DGAF as long as ratings are high.
vikesbumeout
***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***

Post by vikesbumeout »

SirJmon wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:04 am ....and there constant biased towards teams with start QB. A-aRon, Brady...etc. They get every fucking thing handed to them because the league is all about the dollar. The Lions got completely screwed and before the game even started I said the ref's would hand this game to the Packers.

National Fixed League. I can't even bring myself to support this shit league anymore. Until grown ass men stop being losers and stop watching these 20 year old players, this will continue.

/endrant
I sort of stopped caring it’s so blatant.

I still enjoyed the days when Joe Kapp ran over linebackers .......probably for around $2000 a game.

It’s entertainment. So I watch when I want and don’t miss it the other times.
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
SirJmon

Post by SirJmon »

vikesbumeout wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:00 pm
SirJmon wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:04 am ....and there constant biased towards teams with start QB. A-aRon, Brady...etc. They get every fucking thing handed to them because the league is all about the dollar. The Lions got completely screwed and before the game even started I said the ref's would hand this game to the Packers.

/endrant
I sort of stopped caring it’s so blatant.

I still enjoyed the days when Joe Kapp ran over linebackers .......probably for around $2000 a game.

It’s entertainment. So I watch when I want and don’t miss it the other times.
I am getting more and more detached from professional sports with each passing year.
ForCaleb wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:51 pm I’m a self admitted hack.
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

There was a Tennessee fan at Arrowhead with a sign that read, “Memphis BBQ Is Better”. So there's that.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Slap Shot wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 am There was a Tennessee fan at Arrowhead with a sign that read, “Memphis BBQ Is Better”. So there's that.
Wtf
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Martyball

Post by Martyball »

Slap Shot wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 am There was a Tennessee fan at Arrowhead with a sign that read, “Memphis BBQ Is Better”. So there's that.
:lol:

I wonder which BBQ??
salamander

Post by salamander »

TC_Robbie_81 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:32 am I think all the advertising and marketing has made the NFL rotten in a lot of ways

Watching an NFL game today there's such a gigantic marketing effort that dominates the scene and that isn't there for NBA or MLB games
Yeah, it's a little much at times.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

:lol: