Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Anyone planning winter outdoor activities yet?

Voltron

Anyone planning winter outdoor activities yet?

Post by Voltron »

I'm hoping to go out to Denver and do some sledding. Skiing and snowboarding are too risky for me, but normal sledding on large hills is a lot of fun.
FOR THE CULTURE!!!!
Spoiler:
Hornets

Re: Anyone planning winter outdoor activities yet?

Post by Hornets »

Voltron wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:58 pm I'm hoping to go out to Denver and do some sledding. Skiing and snowboarding are too risky for me, but normal sledding on large hills is a lot of fun.
We got a big hill just a couple miles from us Douglas....you could bring your sled some day and we could hang out!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Voltron

Re: Anyone planning winter outdoor activities yet?

Post by Voltron »

Hornets wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:28 pm
Voltron wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:58 pm I'm hoping to go out to Denver and do some sledding. Skiing and snowboarding are too risky for me, but normal sledding on large hills is a lot of fun.
We got a big hill just a couple miles from us Douglas....you could bring your sled some day and we could hang out!
Sounds perfect, Munger! Saves me a trip out to Denver!
FOR THE CULTURE!!!!
Spoiler: