Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Any upcoming matches you're excited about?

Edina Froob

Any upcoming matches you're excited about?

Post by Edina Froob »

I'm vaguely interested in Joshua vs Pulev and Hughie Fury vs Parker.

Then at the end of October Rob Brant from St Paul fights in the World Boxing Super Series. I think most people are writing him off as a legit threat to win the tourney. I'm hoping he can win his first round fight though.

Then Vasyl Lomachenko vs Gillermioux Rigendeoux could be good. Also Deontay Wilder vs Ortiz if that ends up happening.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Any upcoming matches you're excited about?

Post by RubeTube »

Wilder Ortiz is official i believe. I want to see Wilder Ortiz, Loma, Charllo card in October, Joushua fight. Santa Cruz has a fight on Fox in October also. Rumors of Spence Jr fighting before the year is up and Danny Garcia vs Porter also. There has never been a year of boxing like this.

Too bad they didn't crpwn a winner in Canelo vs GGG. Hurt paying for that fight and having that happen. It was a good, close fight but GGG won. I wouldn't take a rematch if I was him. Go fight Cotto next. Canelo is never going to lose on the cards in Vegas. He's the new Mayweather.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:31 pm Wilder Ortiz is official i believe. I want to see Wilder Ortiz, Loma, Charllo card in October, Joushua fight. Santa Cruz has a fight on Fox in October also. Rumors of Spence Jr fighting before the year is up and Danny Garcia vs Porter also. There has never been a year of boxing like this.

Too bad they didn't crpwn a winner in Canelo vs GGG. Hurt paying for that fight and having that happen. It was a good, close fight but GGG won. I wouldn't take a rematch if I was him. Go fight Cotto next. Canelo is never going to lose on the cards in Vegas. He's the new Mayweather.
Anyone Crawford fights as long as it's not Manny. Can't wait to see him move up. Wilder has really become a great boxer and I think he dominates anyone currently at the top with him. He'd destroy Joshua.
Barton Fink

Post by Barton Fink »

Wilder vs Fury II!!! I think Wilder will knock him out for real this time.

I'm hoping Crawford fights Josh Taylor even though Taylor would have to move up for it. Taylor is arguably the best at 140 so the fight would be pretty legit.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Hasn't been anything I'm interested in for a couple weeks here.

I would have watched Munguia vs Spike tomorrow night but I'll be drunk for the Vikings game.

Next up is Danny G on Showtime that I will watch but hardly exciting.

The next big fight is.Wilder Fury 2.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Barton Fink

Post by Barton Fink »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:02 pm Hasn't been anything I'm interested in for a couple weeks here.

I would have watched Munguia vs Spike tomorrow night but I'll be drunk for the Vikings game.

Next up is Danny G on Showtime that I will watch but hardly exciting.

The next big fight is.Wilder Fury 2.
I'm in San Diego here so am going to get high as fuck on legal pot for the big Vikes game!
TCSports

Post by TCSports »

Spence vs Crawford next weekend!

Can't fricking wait!
TCSports

Post by TCSports »

Thrillkill wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:31 pm Wilder Ortiz is official i believe. I want to see Wilder Ortiz, Loma, Charllo card in October, Joushua fight. Santa Cruz has a fight on Fox in October also. Rumors of Spence Jr fighting before the year is up and Danny Garcia vs Porter also. There has never been a year of boxing like this.

Anyone Crawford fights as long as it's not Manny. Can't wait to see him move up. Wilder has really become a great boxer and I think he dominates anyone currently at the top with him. He'd destroy Joshua.
Hey was your username "the trudds" on the old KFAN Rube Chat? There was a guy by that name that boxes amateur and I never found out if he posts here or not