Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Senior US Open

jffl_commish

Senior US Open

Post by jffl_commish »

My gal is working there this weekend. I told her to enjoy getting to meet a bunch of rich, old dudes.
Let's get Tropical
Hornets

Re: Senior US Open

Post by Hornets »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:32 am My gal is working there this weekend. I told her to enjoy getting to meet a bunch of rich, old dudes.
Any updates?
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Hornets wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:48 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:32 am My gal is working there this weekend. I told her to enjoy getting to meet a bunch of rich, old dudes.
Any updates?
Nope, she must have found herself a sugar daddy. lol
Let's get Tropical
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:50 pm
Hornets wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:48 pm
Any updates?
Nope, she must have found herself a sugar daddy. lol
Do you think Phil will ever go back to the Senior Tour? Do you think Tiger ever will?
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
WannaBeProGolferGuy

Post by WannaBeProGolferGuy »

I watched some of it yesterday and the announcers were going on and on and on about how beautiful the farmland was since they flew into Milwaukee and had to drive to Stevens Point.