Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Got me ones of these for feeshun!

Dr. Linux

Got me ones of these for feeshun!

Post by Dr. Linux »

Have some mods and stuff to tide me over til the ice is gone. Reckon I'm going to try to catch a big city Muskie this year.

Anyone else into kayak exploration?
-

Got Root?
Dr. Linux

Re: Got me ones of these for feeshun!

Post by Dr. Linux »

They fucked up my order. Arriving tomorrow and the mods start. Dry hatch, and some accessory thangs. Love the support!
-

Got Root?
Dr. Linux

Post by Dr. Linux »

Mods have been applied and this thing is massive. Need a trailer. Getting a harbor freight one and will mod that too.

LET'S GO!
-

Got Root?
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

I just got a Pond Prowler from BPS. It’s 8 1/2 feet long and 4 feet wide. It weighs 100 lbs dry.

I sold my boat 2 years ago when I thought I was going to move. I am staying put for awhile and really missed fishing the last two summers.

I only fish small lakes and have always had small Jon boats. You can’t buy them anymore brand new, and they aren’t that common on Craigslist.

It is being delivered next week. Very excited!
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

the few kayaks i have been in i found sitting in the position to not be very comfy.
I would think the chair would make that better, but wouldnt you now be a bit top heavy?