Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Shredder's Revenge

Video game themed message board
salamander

Shredder's Revenge

Post by salamander »

Super fun game. It's a new game that's just like the old school arcade game but online.
It's like $25 and a I highly recommend it.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Re: Shredder's Revenge

Post by Abe Froman »

I would but KC Jones is a little bitch and April always is walking around all sexy and shit but she never puts out.
I made this!
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Yeah, I played this. I thought it was pretty cool.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
salamander

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:14 pm I would but KC Jones is a little bitch and April always is walking around all sexy and shit but she never puts out.
I think April is like my original crush.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

salamander wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:23 pm
Abe Froman wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:14 pm I would but KC Jones is a little bitch and April always is walking around all sexy and shit but she never puts out.
I mean maybe if she would just zip down that sexy little jumpsuit so I could turn it into a humpsuit. I'd leave that bitch dripp'n and I'd make KC Jones watch! "CALL ME SHREDDER, BITCH"
I made this!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:29 pm
I mean maybe if she would just zip down that sexy little jumpsuit so I could turn it into a humpsuit. I'd leave that bitch dripp'n and I'd make KC Jones watch! "CALL ME SHREDDER, BITCH"
Start drinking already?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:31 pm

Start drinking already?
Surprisingly no. I'm still sitting here at work waiting for my next person to show up so I can get out of here and start drinking....
I made this!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:40 pm
Start drinking already?
Surprisingly no. I'm still sitting here at work waiting for my next person to show up so I can get out of here and start drinking....
Lol I have a Bday party to attend at 7 so I’m sure I’ll get loaded. :beer:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:42 pm

Start drinking already?
Lol, my wife says she's sick today, so I'm praying like hell she's sleeping when I get home. If I'm lucky I'll be able to tie one on before she notices anything.
I made this!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:46 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:42 pm

Lol, my wife says she's sick today, so I'm praying like hell she's sleeping when I get home. If I'm lucky I'll be able to tie one on before she notices anything.
:lol: :thumbsup:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

:lol: damn...
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

salamander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:46 pm

:lol: damn...
What?
I made this!