Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Keeper help if anyone is here

Chat about your fantasy league here
Rusty Kuntz

Keeper help if anyone is here

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

12 team milestone league, 100yds rush is 6pts, 100yds rec is 6pts then 3pts for every 50yds after that. And 6 pts for rushing TD. So essentially it’s a TD only league and hope they get 100 yds.

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

I don’t see Swift getting a lot of TD’s and I see him getting 70rush/50rec per game which is useless in this format. I don’t trust Saquon’s health so I’m leaning AJ Brown
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Keeper help if anyone is here

Post by RubeTube »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:17 am 12 team milestone league, 100yds rush is 6pts, 100yds rec is 6pts then 3pts for every 50yds after that. And 6 pts for rushing TD. So essentially it’s a TD only league and hope they get 100 yds.

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

I don’t see Swift getting a lot of TD’s and I see him getting 70rush/50rec per game which is useless in this format. I don’t trust Saquon’s health so I’m leaning AJ Brown
If you go look on any draft site, Swift is the highest ranked of these guys and is a hot commodity this year.

That's who I would be keeping out of the 3.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
KevinBaconIsNotMyHero

Post by KevinBaconIsNotMyHero »

I lean slightly AJ Brown.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:00 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:17 am 12 team milestone league, 100yds rush is 6pts, 100yds rec is 6pts then 3pts for every 50yds after that. And 6 pts for rushing TD. So essentially it’s a TD only league and hope they get 100 yds.

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

If you go look on any draft site, Swift is the highest ranked of these guys and is a hot commodity this year.

That’s the problem with my leagues scoring settings. All the draft sites are mostly PPR or half ppr, or even standard. Getting 75 rush and 50rec gets me nothing. It’s TD or 100yds or bust.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:49 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:00 pm

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

That’s the problem with my leagues scoring settings. All the draft sites are mostly PPR or half ppr, or even standard. Getting 75 rush and 50rec gets me nothing. It’s TD or 100yds or bust.
Ya that's tough. Who knows. I don't trust a WR being thrown to by Hurts.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

If you can get Amon St. Brown cheap, go for it. He could easily have 100 catches for 1000 yards and has the ability to jump up into one of those top 10 WR types.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Angry Waters

Post by Angry Waters »

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

Yeah, having a true understanding of your league's rules/scoring system is so important and vastly disregarded! I know in hindsight I've made some dumb decisions in certain leagues without taking this into full consideration.

Did you make your decision yet? You've got a brutally tough decision on your hands. I'm probably leaning Saquon, though I'll be avoiding him in my upcoming drafts. Swift is the one I would first eliminate. He'll probably have a lot of games where he'll have 70 yards rushing and catch 6 passes for 60 yards. That's a nice 19 points in PPR league. But a fat zero in yours. I'm leery about AJ Brown. I don't think it's a lock he leads the Eagles in targets. Devonta Smith had a very respectable rookie season last year. And Goedert will eat into that, too. He's got a bit of an injury history. And, until proven otherwise, I also don't trust Hurts throwing him ball. So, it's really Barkley by default. If he stays healthy, he at least has the potential to be a true 'bell cow'.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Angry Waters wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:44 am

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

Yeah, having a true understanding of your league's rules/scoring system is so important and vastly disregarded! I know in hindsight I've made some dumb decisions in certain leagues without taking this into full consideration.

Did you make your decision yet? You've got a brutally tough decision on your hands. I'm probably leaning Saquon, though I'll be avoiding him in my upcoming drafts. Swift is the one I would first eliminate. He'll probably have a lot of games where he'll have 70 yards rushing and catch 6 passes for 60 yards. That's a nice 19 points in PPR league. But a fat zero in yours. I'm leery about AJ Brown. I don't think it's a lock he leads the Eagles in targets. Devonta Smith had a very respectable rookie season last year. And Goedert will eat into that, too. He's got a bit of an injury history. And, until proven otherwise, I also don't trust Hurts throwing him ball. So, it's really Barkley by default. If he stays healthy, he at least has the potential to be a true 'bell cow'.
I’ve had Saquon for 2 years now and am just about done with him. I don’t trust his health. But he has #1 RB overall potential if he stays healthy. Hard Knocks is swaying me back to Swift. I think he has the potential to get around 10 total TDs which I’d be good with. I am picking 5, and think I have a better chance at getting AJ Brown back in the 2nd round than either of the RB’s. It’s a shit sandwich either way. By far the worst keeper options in my league.
Angry Waters

Post by Angry Waters »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:53 am
Angry Waters wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:44 am

AJ Brown
Saquon Barkley
Deandre Swift

I’ve had Saquon for 2 years now and am just about done with him. I don’t trust his health. But he has #1 RB overall potential if he stays healthy. Hard Knocks is swaying me back to Swift. I think he has the potential to get around 10 total TDs which I’d be good with. I am picking 5, and think I have a better chance at getting AJ Brown back in the 2nd round than either of the RB’s. It’s a shit sandwich either way. By far the worst keeper options in my league.
Feel your pain with Saquon. Fool me once, shame on me... No quarrel with the Swift decision. I think Detroit is going to be respectable, too. He's clearly electric. Too bad the scoring system wasn't a little more favorable to Swift's skill-set. But, it is what it is. Good luck!
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Kept Swift. Happy with how this turned out :beer:

Jalen Hurts
Swift, Chubb, Damien Harris, Michael Carter, Darrell Henderson
AJ Brown, Michael Pittman, Waddle, Woods, Hopkins
Ertz
SKOLTROL

Post by SKOLTROL »

Nice!!!