Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Halo CE Anniversary Edition

Video game themed message board
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Halo CE Anniversary Edition

Post by Abe Froman »

Whose fucking idea was it to make the most challenging part of the fucking game at the end where you drive a fucking jeep?! It's motherfuck'n impossible. The damn thing moves too fucking slow. The track is fucking stupid. The controls are absolutely horse shit. Maybe, just maybe, your futuristic dune buggy shouldn't roll over on a 20° hill, design flaw!? ...AND THIS IS A FIRST PERSON FUCKING SHOOTER! WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD END GAME IDEA NEEDS TO BE DRUG OUT INTO THE FUCKING STREET AND SHOT!
I made this!
YBBR

Re: Halo CE Anniversary Edition

Post by YBBR »

What!? That was a great sequence back in the day. The Halo 1 campaign was aces, man. Aces!

The flood levels though....not the best.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

YBBR wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:49 am What!? That was a great sequence back in the day. The Halo 1 campaign was aces, man. Aces!

Yeah, I don't remember having an issue with the original, but the final times Warthog drive through the spaceship thing at the end of the anniversary edition remake is fucking infuriating. Like I'm fucking positive there is something fucking wrong with it. I basically just said fuck it and moved on to the halo 2 remake. If I'm doing it wrong, I don't even fucking care. It's officially done pissed me right the fuck off. If controllers weren't so damn expensive these days... I probably would have broken one... Or two...
I made this!
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:45 pm
YBBR wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:49 am What!? That was a great sequence back in the day. The Halo 1 campaign was aces, man. Aces!

Yeah, I don't remember having an issue with the original, but the final times Warthog drive through the spaceship thing at the end of the anniversary edition remake is fucking infuriating. Like I'm fucking positive there is something fucking wrong with it. I basically just said fuck it and moved on to the halo 2 remake. If I'm doing it wrong, I don't even fucking care. It's officially done pissed me right the fuck off. If controllers weren't so damn expensive these days... I probably would have broken one... Or two...
Was this different than the OG one? I guess it was the anniversary edition. They probably messed up the physics!!!

That's the last sequence anyway then credits. Yeah.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
T_J

Post by T_J »

My YouTube doesn’t work right. So you didn’t like this?

https://youtu.be/IdNzt7i9QIU

You must have hated the Halo 3 ending where the series should have ended imo.

https://youtu.be/SyerYHOsM-8
Abe Froman

Post by Abe Froman »

T_J wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:22 am My YouTube doesn’t work right. So you didn’t like this?

https://youtu.be/IdNzt7i9QIU

You must have hated the Halo 3 ending where the series should have ended imo.

https://youtu.be/SyerYHOsM-8
Weirdly I had no trouble with halo 3's ending either of the times I played it. Idk, man. Maybe I just got too pissed.
I made this!
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Super fun level, and naturally, should be the hardest to beat as it is the last level. Also, I enjoyed the flood levels. It provided a different combat style compared to the covenant.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

H3 Anniversary needs to be a thing, and also 343 needs to sell the rights to the game to someone else. They've really shit the bed with everything since they took over from Bungie (Reach and on). The only things remotely close to playable were the remakes of Bungie games (H:CE A, and H2A).