Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Hank Haney's One Shot Slice Fix

beetlebum71

Hank Haney's One Shot Slice Fix

Post by beetlebum71 »

I see this get advertised everywhere. I don't know what his "fix" is, but I have to believe it's a crock of shit. People slice because they have a shitty swing path, or because they leave their face open. The idea that you can fix it within one swing is the dumbest thing ever. This guy was the teacher to the greatest player who ever lived, and now he's hocking infomercial style fixes to 25 HC rubes.

Sad, really.
weimy froob

Re: Hank Haney's One Shot Slice Fix

Post by weimy froob »

beetlebum71 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:54 pm I see this get advertised everywhere. I don't know what his "fix" is, but I have to believe it's a crock of shit. People slice because they have a shitty swing path, or because they leave their face open. The idea that you can fix it within one swing is the dumbest thing ever. This guy was the teacher to the greatest player who ever lived, and now he's hocking infomercial style fixes to 25 HC rubes.

Sad, really.
never underestimate the level of desperation of a golfer who won't play his/her slice. the golf industry would collapse if it wasn't for that unquenchable desire of golfers everywhere who really want to get better--no matter the skill level they're at.
beetlebum71

Post by beetlebum71 »

weimy froob wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:47 pm
beetlebum71 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:54 pm I see this get advertised everywhere. I don't know what his "fix" is, but I have to believe it's a crock of shit. People slice because they have a shitty swing path, or because they leave their face open. The idea that you can fix it within one swing is the dumbest thing ever. This guy was the teacher to the greatest player who ever lived, and now he's hocking infomercial style fixes to 25 HC rubes.

Sad, really.
never underestimate the level of desperation of a golfer who won't play his/her slice. the golf industry would collapse if it wasn't for that unquenchable desire of golfers everywhere who really want to get better--no matter the skill level they're at.
I fully understand the desire to get better. Golf is fucking hard. I just think this kind of money grab from a respected teaching pro is gross.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

harvey penick said he could cure most slices with one lesson. they might be hooking the ball and playing on the other side of the course--but the slice was gone. haney's probably got a cure too.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

how to fix your slice. Hit the fucking ball square!