Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Gran Turismo 7

Video game themed message board
Rusty Kuntz

Gran Turismo 7

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

WTF is with this opening scene that you can’t skip? I got through 5 min then quit to see if there was a setting that I could change but nope. Now I’m watching it all over again. I want to race, not watch this stupid scene
LordNu

Re: Gran Turismo 7

Post by LordNu »

Is it better than GT Sport? Ie they basically fixed the way you had to pay for everything extra and be online?
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

LordNu wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:03 pm Is it better than GT Sport? Ie they basically fixed the way you had to pay for everything extra and be online?
You do need to be online, but I haven’t came across having to pay for anything yet. I haven’t played GT Sport. This game is pretty good, but a lot of slow cut scenes
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

Wreckfest is way more fun, especially online

I got GT 7 but have barely played it. Still playing Wreckfest months later. Its the only game I have platinumed.
Self praise is no praise. But i am pretty great...
That Tim Guy

Post by That Tim Guy »

GT 7 is better then Sport IMO. It has more of the original 6 options for tuning and leveling up.