Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Bossnelo vs Caleb Plant

Fatass Vikings Fan

Bossnelo vs Caleb Plant

Post by Fatass Vikings Fan »

Hopefully Bossnelo knocks this fucker out
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Bossnelo vs Caleb Plant

Post by RubeTube »

Nelo is going to destroy him..
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Fatass Vikings Fan

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:25 pm Nelo is going to destroy him..
That was reminiscent of the Saunders KO! Just set him up for a super fucking slick uppercut.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:02 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:25 pm Nelo is going to destroy him..
That was reminiscent of the Saunders KO! Just set him up for a super fucking slick uppercut.
Bieterbiev is a monster. Crimson mask and still destroying.

I don't believe Canelo will take that fight. I would pay for that one. I still think Nelo probably wons but Artur is the most dangerous opponent unlike Plants ghey ass.

Good lord was the Espn+ coverage dogshit tonight. I paid just to watch this fight and it wasn't even produced by ESPN. Some GYM channel with a 25 year old man bun child talking about Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13.

What a fucking disgrace ESPN.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

It was like watching a public access channel.

Thought it would be Tes, Bradley and Ward, Kriegel etc. And they still suck!

PBC>>>> and everyone else. Wish HBO would come back.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Fatass Vikings Fan

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:14 pm
Fatass Vikings Fan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:02 am
Bieterbiev is a monster. Crimson mask and still destroying.

I don't believe Canelo will take that fight. I would pay for that one. I still think Nelo probably wons but Artur is the most dangerous opponent unlike Plants ghey ass.

Good lord was the Espn+ coverage dogshit tonight. I paid just to watch this fight and it wasn't even produced by ESPN. Some GYM channel with a 25 year old man bun child talking about Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13.

What a fucking disgrace ESPN.
I just watched the highlights. I thought Marcus Browne even had a shot at beating Beterbiev, but it seems like he didn't even get close despite that cut!

I'd pick Bossnelo to beat Artur, but wouldn't be surprised if Artur turns out to be too strong and overwhelming for Bossnelo.
Spoiler:
Spoiler: