Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The dregs of society are just like everyone else

Fatass Vikings Fan

The dregs of society are just like everyone else

Post by Fatass Vikings Fan »

There have always been slackers, k-12 or in college. That is their personality, so why would it
change when they join the workplace. Now the obvious question, do they care now or are they still
like, "Lol this isn't fun why do I care I have my own hobbies and stuff."
That leads to the question, do the worker bees in our society give a shit? And if they don't, I don't
think they're to blame. But we're in some serious trouble if that's the paradigm, which seems to be the case

I think human greed will ruin the human race. At the end, from a bird's eye view, it will be like, "holy shit, just look what human greed did lol."
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
weimy froob

Re: The dregs of society are just like everyone else

Post by weimy froob »

Human Behavioral Biology with Professor Robert Sapolsky. 25 lectures on youtube and worth five credits at Stanford.
Fatass Vikings Fan

Post by Fatass Vikings Fan »

weimy froob wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:37 pm Human Behavioral Biology with Professor Robert Sapolsky. 25 lectures on #youtib# and worth five credits at Stanford.
:beer:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

great lectures. i'm on number 9 right now.