Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Damien Harris or David Johnson

Chat about your fantasy league here
salamander

Damien Harris or David Johnson

Post by salamander »

Who do I play this week and why?

I'm leaning Harris.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
SKOLTROL

Re: Damien Harris or David Johnson

Post by SKOLTROL »

Harris. Lead back for Pats and DJ is ass.
Spoiler:
:fight:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Harris.

DJ isn't that good anymore and he shares the backfield with Ingram and Lindsay now.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Ouch.

Gonna be a loooong season if you're choosing between those two as a week 1 starter.

Condolences
Lampin'
salamander

Post by salamander »

SKOLTROL wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:06 pm Harris. Lead back for Pats and DJ is ass.
Yeah, never liked DJ
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:10 pm Ouch.

Gonna be a loooong season if you're choosing between those two as a week 1 starter.

Condolences
It's pretty tough at RB for me. Aaron Jones is my top RB.

Got Dak at QB, Devante Adams & Ceedee Lamb at WR with Adam Theilen in the Flex though. Plus Butker at K.

I really need to find another RB. Hoping nobody notices what Mitchell did on the 49ers.