Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

*** Official Rate my Team Thread ***

Chat about your fantasy league here
Rusty Kuntz

*** Official Rate my Team Thread ***

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Post em here. :beer:

12 team 1 keeper, TD heavy league

QB - Dak, Hurts
RB - Barkley, Dobbins, Swift, Edmonds
WR - AJ Brown, Juju, Shenault, Corey Davis, Waddle
TE - Gesicki
K - Carlson
D - Browns

This is my home town league, very td heavy, need to get to 100 rush or rec yds to get 6 points.. TE's flew off the board and I got to a point where I just punted on TE and took the last one. I'm happy with Gesicki, he will catch tds from Tua.
Rusty Kuntz

Re: *** Official Rate my Team Thread ***

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:30 pm Post em here. :beer:

QB - Dak, Hurts
TE - Gesicki
K - Carlson
D - Browns

This is my home town league, very td heavy, need to get to 100 rush or rec yds to get 6 points.. TE's flew off the board and I got to a point where I just punted on TE and took the last one. I'm happy with Gesicki, he will catch tds from Tua.
Ok, I'll break it down for you. Better hope one of Barkley or Swift gets and stays healthy. If one of them goes down, which is entirely likely, I'll be hurting at rb. Lots of upside at rb, but a ton of downside. I like Edmonds as my 4th rb, but not a much in this td heavy scoring.

WR is thin, but I love AJ Brown, and JuJu should bounce back with a healthy Big Ben, and playing for a contract. I just need 1 of Davis, Shenault or Waddle to break out, which I think could happen.

I had Dak last year in this scoring, and he won me weeks. When healthy, he's a stud. Backup I'm really happy with Hurts. We also have a late round keeper, can keep 1 from rounds 11-14 players, and you must keep them on your squad all year. I got Hurts in the 11th, so I can keep him next year.

TE sucks, but it is what it is in this league, hope they fall into the endzone, and Gesicki can do that with all the check downs from Tua.

Overall A+
asshan

Post by asshan »

QB - Dak, Hurts
TE - Gesicki
K - Carlson
D - Browns

About what you can expect in a 12 team league. Dak will be solid, and I think Lamb makes huge strides this year…so that helps.

A little sketchy at RB with Dobbins out for the year, hopefully Barkley stays healthy and gets on the field ASAP. Swift and Edmonds are poised to have respectable seasons, IMO.

Love AJ Brown, worried about Dionte and Claypool sniping targets from Juju…especially in the red zone. Shenault could surprise people in Jacksonville, Davis has the potential but it’s a coin flip.

Gesicki….meh.

If Jalen puts up some big numbers early on…maybe you can parlay that into some depth at other positions.

Overall B-
asshan

Post by asshan »

Here’s my squad. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

10 team standard league. Non-PPR. 6 point passing TD’s, standard scoring otherwise.

I had the 4th pick.

QB - Kyler Murray, Joe Burrow

RB - Derrick Henry, Chase Edmonds, D’Andre Swift, Ronald Jones II

WR - A.J. Brown, Allen Robinson II, Robby Anderson, Jarvis Landry, Corey Davis, Curtis Samuel

TE - Mark Andrews

K - Greg Zuerlein

D/ST - LA Rams
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:56 pm

QB - Dak, Hurts
TE - Gesicki
K - Carlson
D - Browns

Ok, I'll break it down for you. Better hope one of Barkley or Swift gets and stays healthy. If one of them goes down, which is entirely likely, I'll be hurting at rb. Lots of upside at rb, but a ton of downside. I like Edmonds as my 4th rb, but not a much in this td heavy scoring.

WR is thin, but I love AJ Brown, and JuJu should bounce back with a healthy Big Ben, and playing for a contract. I just need 1 of Davis, Shenault or Waddle to break out, which I think could happen.

I had Dak last year in this scoring, and he won me weeks. When healthy, he's a stud. Backup I'm really happy with Hurts. We also have a late round keeper, can keep 1 from rounds 11-14 players, and you must keep them on your squad all year. I got Hurts in the 11th, so I can keep him next year.

TE sucks, but it is what it is in this league, hope they fall into the endzone, and Gesicki can do that with all the check downs from Tua.

Overall A+
Your RB situation is very dicey.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:21 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:56 pm

QB - Dak, Hurts
TE - Gesicki
K - Carlson
D - Browns

Overall A+
Your RB situation is very dicey.
Tell me about it. I wasn't feeling great with Dobbins, now it's very scary. I'm going to pick up Booker and drop Dobbins so that will be fun.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

asshan wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:00 pm Here’s my squad. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

10 team standard league. Non-PPR. 6 point passing TD’s, standard scoring otherwise.

I had the 4th pick.

QB - Kyler Murray, Joe Burrow

RB - Derrick Henry, Chase Edmonds, D’Andre Swift, Ronald Jones II

WR - A.J. Brown, Allen Robinson II, Robby Anderson, Jarvis Landry, Corey Davis, Curtis Samuel

TE - Mark Andrews

K - Greg Zuerlein

D/ST - LA Rams
I like it, we got a lot of the same players. Got a top 5 QB, RB, WR and TE, decent depth, not thrilled about Anderson, Landry or Samuel, but just need 1 of them to hit.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

10 team standard, love this squad so much better than my 12 team. Crazy the difference 2 teams make

QB - Lamar, Hurts
RB - Cook, Najee, Sanders, Gordon, Sermon
WR - Ridley, DJ Moore, JuJu, Jamar Chase, Deebo
TE - Logan Thomas
K - Koo
D - Steelers