Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Case Study: The Griz

Scientific stuff, religious stuff, and all of the shit we don't yet know about like spooky ghosts and bigfoot.
Dallas from Austin

Case Study: The Griz

Post by Dallas from Austin »

Back in my high school, there was a guy that everyone called "The Griz." In our freshman year, he had about a full beard and plenty of chest hair and very hairy arms.

The lore is that he was lost in the wilderness as a baby and raised by grizzly bears until he was 13 when a group of hunters found him and brought him back into society.
weimy froob

Re: Case Study: The Griz

Post by weimy froob »

we used to get our beer bought for us by a guy two years younger than me. he made his first successful buy at the age of 13. i talked about this a couple years ago when i brought up that he died at 52. the last time i saw him he had lost so much weight. he was husky in HS--real thin in his 40s. you could tell that he wasn't well. i'm sure it was liver disease that did him in.
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Abe Froman »

Dallas from Austin wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:23 am Back in my high school, there was a guy that everyone called "The Griz." In our freshman year, he had about a full beard and plenty of chest hair and very hairy arms.

The lore is that he was lost in the wilderness as a baby and raised by grizzly bears until he was 13 when a group of hunters found him and brought him back into society.
You went to high school with meat sauce?
I made this!
Dallas from Austin

Post by Dallas from Austin »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:38 pm
Dallas from Austin wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:23 am Back in my high school, there was a guy that everyone called "The Griz." In our freshman year, he had about a full beard and plenty of chest hair and very hairy arms.

You went to high school with meat sauce?
:lol: