Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Melo "We aren't Selfish Enough"

NBA Chat
flexbuffchest

Melo "We aren't Selfish Enough"

Post by flexbuffchest »

https://twitter.com/fredkatz/status/932409524387971073
Fred Katz‏
@FredKatz
Follow Follow @FredKatz
More
Melo on the Thunder's struggles: "Now we’re just playing too unselfish, too timid, we’re thinking too much. Russ, PG, myself, we have to do a better job of being selfish in a way of playing our game and being aggressive on the basketball court."
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
dapperathy

Re: Melo "We aren't Selfish Enough"

Post by dapperathy »

Is it even possible for Melo to be MORE selfish?
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

OKC is going to be scary in the playoffs. If they don't make the top 4 in the West, they are going to be that team that the top 4 teams want to avoid the most.
Stork311

Post by Stork311 »

Great logic Melo...love to see it. Keep firing away, been a recipe for success for you for years. Shoot as often as it takes to slide into that 8 seed.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

bubu dubu. wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:44 pm OKC is going to be scary in the playoffs. If they don't make the top 4 in the West, they are going to be that team that the top 4 teams want to avoid the most.
They'll make it past the first round on talent alone, can't see them going much further though.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Dan33185 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:48 am
bubu dubu. wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:44 pm OKC is going to be scary in the playoffs. If they don't make the top 4 in the West, they are going to be that team that the top 4 teams want to avoid the most.
They'll make it past the first round on talent alone, can't see them going much further though.
Gonna be hard for them to make it out of the first round if they don't get a top 4 seed...but the top 4 teams will certainly not want to play them, over a team like say the Nuggets, or TrailBlazers. If they do make it out of the first round, I think thats when they become extra scary. That would mean that all their talent has come together for the purpose of a championship...though I don't think they are a championship caliber team.
bombers3shooter

Post by bombers3shooter »

Melo trying to explain what a team needs to do to win is like the obese worker at GNC telling you what supplements you should buy!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Don't look now.. OKC winners of 8 straight and creeping on the #4 seed.

I'll say it agqin. OKC beats GS in the playoffs.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master