Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

NBA and China

NBA Chat
j2j

NBA and China

Post by j2j »

NBA currently being bent over the counter by China for a few $100mil.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Angry Waters

Re: NBA and China

Post by Angry Waters »

The NBA: With their collective black fist held high in the air. And the other hand firmly in repressive China's deep pockets. F'n hypocrites. Sounds like they're finally doing the right thing and supporting Morey's comments, rather than rail-roading him over the jeopardized loot.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:36 pm
Angry Waters wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 pm The NBA: With their collective black fist held high in the air. And the other hand firmly in repressive China's deep pockets. F'n hypocrites. Sounds like they're finally doing the right thing and supporting Morey's comments, rather than rail-roading him over the jeopardized loot.
A wild Lebron James appears!
Wild Lebron James was scared off by HK protesters!
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:54 pm
LordNu wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Wild Lebron James was scared off by HK protesters!
This is where I would post a funny picture of some sort if Abe wasnt a douchebag. Luckily Karma will kill him soon and I plan on taking ownership of the site after a grueling legal battle.

Until then tho...no pics.

LordNu

Post by LordNu »

NotRasho wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:21 pm I saw those pics along with a lot of tweets etc. I think its hilarious. I have disliked Lebron for a long time now and enjoy that hes being called out for his hypocrisy.

I know it wont happen but I want Morey to just drop the fuckin' mic on him.
Lol!

I really don't want to see the NBA kowtow to the PRC. That really ain't cool.
Angry Waters

Post by Angry Waters »

Angry Waters wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 pm The NBA: With their collective black fist held high in the air. And the other hand firmly in repressive China's deep pockets. F'n hypocrites. Sounds like they're finally doing the right thing and supporting Morey's comments, rather than rail-roading him over the jeopardized loot.
I haven't checked this for a while...It took me a few reads through (dates included) to see where you were going. Maybe it's the cocktails I'm having right now! Nonetheless, it's easy to see what Lebron Jame$ is ultimately about.