Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Tyreke Evans Booted from NBA

NBA Chat
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Tyreke Evans Booted from NBA

Post by Lightning »

Man, what happened to this dude? Was this something people saw coming, I haven't followed his career at all.

Pacers' Tyreke Evans Dismissed from NBA for Violating Anti-Drug Policy

Link

:|
Moses Scurry

Re: Tyreke Evans Booted from NBA

Post by Moses Scurry »

Seems like a "this guy is a nobody at this point so lets make an example of him" type punishment. No one I can recall has gotten anywhere near this type of ban. You think Boogie doesn't smoke a ton of weed and they don't know it?
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Moses Scurry wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:36 am Seems like a "this guy is a nobody at this point so lets make an example of him" type punishment. No one I can recall has gotten anywhere near this type of ban. You think Boogie doesn't smoke a ton of weed and they don't know it?
Mayo got smacked down for two years back in '15 or '16, as did Chris Andersen at one point. I'd guess this was something a little more serious than pot.
Mplsfonz

Post by Mplsfonz »

Moses Scurry wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:36 am Seems like a "this guy is a nobody at this point so lets make an example of him" type punishment. No one I can recall has gotten anywhere near this type of ban. You think Boogie doesn't smoke a ton of weed and they don't know it?
Not to me. Seems like I am dumb as hell and can't wait a few years to smoke myself to death.
I think this is more than just weed.
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

Mplsfonz wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Not to me. Seems like I am dumb as hell and can't wait a few years to smoke myself to death.
I think this is more than just weed.
Gotta be cigarettes, right?
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.