Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

76ers

NBA Chat
D_H

Re: 76ers

Post by D_H »

TrueBlue wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm The way ESPN has been hyping them up, and talking about them the past week, I fully expected them to be 2-1 or 3-1 at this point.

Just looked at the standings, and they are 1-3. Most overhyped team ever? What am I missing here?

This is as bad as the 1-2 Lakers, but you expect it for that team year in and year out to get the hype.
:thinking:
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Ben Simmons is the most intriguing player in the league right now. Ricky Rubio type passing ability. Blake Griffin type post game and athleticism...unfortunately, no shot whatsoever, mid range or outside. If this guy gains the ability to shoot...could be transcendent.
D_H

Post by D_H »

bubu dubu. wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:51 pm Ben Simmons is the most intriguing player in the league right now. Ricky Rubio type passing ability. Blake Griffin type post game and athleticism...unfortunately, no shot whatsoever, mid range or outside. If this guy gains the ability to shoot...could be transcendent.
Really doesn't need an outside shot...he is 6-10 240 and can get to any place on the court he wants. Guys just bounce of him. He could score 20 if he wanted to but he passes up stuff to pass the ball. He will need to work on that jumper a lot however it's bad!!

I'm hoping we can add LeBron this off season!!