Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kawhi to the Raptors?

NBA Chat
JigglyPuff

Re: Kawhi to the Raptors?

Post by JigglyPuff »

Kawhi is a little bitch! :bday:
Joboo

Post by Joboo »

Was a huge Kawhi fan but this drama in San Antonio and his camp being pissed about the Toronto trade has me praying he blows out his knees and never plays basketball again.

What a GIANT DOUCHE BAG!!!!
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

shit, beat me to it. I suck.
Style

Post by Style »

He went from being one of the easiest guys in the league to root for to one of the most difficult guys. All because of his support team. YIKES!

Part of me thinks he doesn't have the cajones to tell his people to shut up. As a result of that, he's now packing his bags and headed to Toronto!

I've heard about his good relationship with Pop. Until I read otherwise, I am going to believe that Kawhi is pissed that he actually got traded - especially now to Toronto. Mr. 1999 Chevy Tahoe driver wanted to be in LA? Ya, I'm not really buying it. FIRE YOUR UNCLE!
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 am I really don't like DeRozan one bit, but Poetl is very good (at least in the minutes he got for the last 2 years). Potential MIP candidate.

I mean, I know you wont get an extremely good deal when star players might leave in a year...but if all they could get was DeRozan, Poetl and 1 top 20 protected first...Yuck but at least it's something. This move kinda screams "we don't want to go into full blown rebuild mode but rather want to be mediocre for a while". :shrug:

This should put any potential Butler trade into perspective...we aren't going to even get as much as Kawhi did...and we'll get even less if we trade him later on in the season (if we did, I don't want too).
Huh? SA just received a all team NBA player back in his prime for a guy everyone knew was going to be dealt. They did a unbelievable job.

Look at the crap Cavs got for Irving or Indiana got for George (Dipo ended up working out but no one liked it when it happened). How about the crap Sacramento got back for Cousins?

Spurs got a great deal here. Is Demar as good as Kawhi? No. He's a top 25 NBA player though and isn't a asshole like some of these guy's.

Toronto made a very stupid trade here. Demar was a fan favorite, loved the city and wasn't leaving that team. Now Kawhi doesn't even want to suit up for them and they will only have him a year before he bolts to LA. I can see why Raptor fans are mad. We would never be lucky enough to get a deal.like this. If Butler was known for sure not to be coming back here, I would definitely have took Demar for him.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:19 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 am I really don't like DeRozan one bit, but Poetl is very good (at least in the minutes he got for the last 2 years). Potential MIP candidate.

I mean, I know you wont get an extremely good deal when star players might leave in a year...but if all they could get was DeRozan, Poetl and 1 top 20 protected first...Yuck but at least it's something. This move kinda screams "we don't want to go into full blown rebuild mode but rather want to be mediocre for a while". :shrug:

This should put any potential Butler trade into perspective...we aren't going to even get as much as Kawhi did...and we'll get even less if we trade him later on in the season (if we did, I don't want too).
Huh? SA just received a all team NBA player back in his prime for a guy everyone knew was going to be dealt. They did a unbelievable job.

Look at the crap Cavs got for Irving or Indiana got for George (Dipo ended up working out but no one liked it when it happened). How about the crap Sacramento got back for Cousins?

Spurs got a great deal here. Is Demar as good as Kawhi? No. He's a top 25 NBA player though and isn't a asshole like some of these guy's.

Toronto made a very stupid trade here. Demar was a fan favorite, loved the city and wasn't leaving that team. Now Kawhi doesn't even want to suit up for them and they will only have him a year before he bolts to LA. I can see why Raptor fans are mad. We would never be lucky enough to get a deal.like this. If Butler was known for sure not to be coming back here, I would definitely have took Demar for him.
DeRozan is fools gold.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:01 pm DeRozan is fools gold.
In San Antonio? I wouldn't be surprised if they get to the Western Conference Finals.

P.S. The Rasho that moved this thread is a wannabe KFAN employee. Sad.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

Decker23 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:01 pm DeRozan is fools gold.
In San Antonio? I wouldn't be surprised if they get to the Western Conference Finals.

P.S. The Rasho that moved this thread is a wannabe KFAN employee. Sad.
You are a piece of work aren't you? smh
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan