Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

**Official NBA Offseason Transactions/Rumors Thread**

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
SO_MONEY

Re: **Official NBA Offseason Transactions/Rumors Thread**

Post by SO_MONEY »

thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:56 pm
SO_MONEY wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:51 pm
thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:36 pm SO_BROKE keeps saying his opinion is “not that hard to understand” and “THIS IS BASIC STUFF” when...

... this debate has been ongoing for decades.

Take a breath and consider that the issue is probably more complex than how you see it.
I can do without the name calling. It is not complicated, period...the reason why people have issues is that the professional options via non statutory labor execptions have screwed the kids over to the point they cannot make money as a professional. Yeah unions! It is BS. If you are good enough you should be able to be a professional regardless of age, just like any other job should be.

If you remove options through professional unions it becomes complicated to some because it is unfair. Amateur sports is not the origin of the problem however.
“I could do without the name calling”... says the guy who called me a liar non-stop and was wrong the entire time.

Head on over to the pics thread and see me in the Himalayas, asshole.
You are a liar, I was not wrong. It is a consistent and repetitive behavior by you. And it explains why you cannot address things based on facts.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

SO_MONEY wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm You are a liar, I was not wrong.
I am not and you are wrong and therefore I will continue to call you names, BUTTHEAD.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm
I am not and you are wrong and therefore I will continue to call you names, BUTTHEAD.
Meh...

I am good.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

Vendetta11 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:58 pm Folks seriously should watch "Foul Play: Paid in Mississippi", a documentary about Laremy Tunsil, and just how corrupt the whole collegiate system is regarding sports. Obviously football and basketball are the big money makers, and you cannot tell me these kids are "student athletes", take that Orwellian shit somewhere else.
They are classified as amateurs, your logic that the NCAA is to blame is a joke. Amateurs = Student Athletes. Are HS kids pros? Should they have a choice? According to you...NO...they are pros regardless. C'mon!!!!
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:45 pm
thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 pm
You must have forgot about how you lied about emailing a froobs wife.

You are a 100% confirmed lying trash bag. Its funny watching others call you out over it and your denial.
False. I thought you were ForCaleb because that dude looks exactly like the real Rasho. And you knew that, so YOU are lying.

Has Gaybe fixed your general chat “issue”, ya fucking racist?

:P
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:45 pm
thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:26 pm
NotRasho wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:45 pm
You must have forgot about how you lied about emailing a froobs wife.

You are a 100% confirmed lying trash bag. Its funny watching others call you out over it and your denial.
False. I thought you were ForCaleb because that dude looks exactly like the real Rasho. And you knew that, so YOU are lying.

Has Gaybe fixed your general chat “issue”, ya fucking racist?

:P
Forcaleb thought it was DH who emailed his wife. I told him I knew it was you because you are an unhinged loon. I confronted you about it and you denied it repeatedly, then finally admitted it after I called you out over and over. At this point you already knew you emailed forcaleb and not me, and you denied it to try and hide your embarrassing stupidity.

Its all electronically preserved and forcaleb can confirm.

Pathetic loser.
LOL. I thought you were him. My mistake was not believing someone else was dumb enough to follow me on Twitter. Thanks for convincing me that person was not you and was ForCaleb.

:thumbsup:

My honesty is what enabled you to dox me because someone asked me what band I played in and I told them. You know that too.
Last edited by thinktank on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Lets try for a nicer kinder WC this year!
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Moses Scurry wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 pm Lets try for a nicer kinder WC this year!
Good luck. I’m all for it.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:54 pm
Moses Scurry wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:53 pm Lets try for a nicer kinder WC this year!
Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution!
Style

Post by Style »

The fact that just a few posts earlier in this thread you continued to name call SO_MONEY despite him telling you to stop suggests you might not be all for it.
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
Vendetta11

Post by Vendetta11 »

SO_MONEY wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Vendetta11 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:58 pm Folks seriously should watch "Foul Play: Paid in Mississippi", a documentary about Laremy Tunsil, and just how corrupt the whole collegiate system is regarding sports. Obviously football and basketball are the big money makers, and you cannot tell me these kids are "student athletes", take that Orwellian shit somewhere else.
They are classified as amateurs, your logic that the NCAA is to blame is a joke. Amateurs = Student Athletes. Are HS kids pros? Should they have a choice? According to you...NO...they are pros regardless. C'mon!!!!
Are high schools profiting from players that attend their schools in the same way as college schools do? That is a pretty dumb comparison that you have made several times now. Just stop, it makes you look silly.

Major colleges on the other hand, especially the NCAA makes money hand over fist over player's likeness, jerseys, shirts, etc. Its fucking gross.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

Vendetta11 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:08 pm
SO_MONEY wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Are high schools profiting from players that attend their schools in the same way as college schools do? That is a pretty dumb comparison that you have made several times now. Just stop, it makes you look silly.

Major colleges on the other hand, especially the NCAA makes money hand over fist over player's likeness, jerseys, shirts, etc. Its fucking gross.
Lol.
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Style wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:02 pm
The fact that just a few posts earlier in this thread you continued to name call SO_MONEY despite him telling you to stop suggests you might not be all for it.
He started it and Moses’ suggestion came after my post.

But I’m not gonna be a punching bag either. Especially not for telling the truth about being doxed, which came about because I told the truth.

:shrug:
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

NotRasho wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:06 pm
thinktank wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:02 pm
Style wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:02 pm

He started it. I’m not gonna be a punching bag either.
You might as well have everlast stamped across your forehead.
And you can wear a white hood, while we’re at it.

This is boring. Nobody cares.