Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Wolves v. Jazz let's play some music special edition***

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
ItsGameOvrMan

Re: ***Wolves v. Jazz let's play some music special edition***

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

hate our 3 first mentality. These guys can't make 3's.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

jazz pulled away in that quarter. can the wolves at least make it competitive again in the 4th? if not, it's another game where they just can't hang with the opposition when DLo's not playing.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Wolves trying to win a 3pt contest Vs Jazz is just dumb.

Didn’t take advantage of the paint when Rudy was out of the game. That’s on Finch.
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

bolmaro's stroke didn't look bad on that three. almost went down. KAT's did go down.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Damn deep 3
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Here we go
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

I don't know what Beasley is doing
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

YBBR wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:57 pm I don't know what Beasley is doing
Ummm….not much.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

At the game….V8’s hands….worst I’ve ever seen, DLO can give him passes he can catch….. but nobody else on this team can.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

you know things aren't going your way when it's the fourth quarter and josh okogie has been more productive on offense than mcdaniels and bolmaro combined.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Clubhouseleader

Post by Clubhouseleader »

jodaman01 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:04 pm At the game….V8’s hands….worst I’ve ever seen, DLO can give him passes he can catch….. but nobody else on this team can.
He’s got 10 thumbs
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Towns thats not a good pass anyway vuy know your personnel
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

jodaman01 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:04 pm At the game….V8’s hands….worst I’ve ever seen, DLO can give him passes he can catch….. but nobody else on this team can.
ah yes, the joda bad hands comment. what would life be without it? how's dlo doing tonight?
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

This game is over. Wolves have lost all composure
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

just not enough firepower without DLo. he can shoot them out of games--but it seems he's the only guy that can shoot them in games. the MIP? most important player?
ItsGameOvrMan

Post by ItsGameOvrMan »

such a terrible team, I hope that they make strides to be better. But they don't. Terrible shot selection, terrible defense, it is all just bad. I guess I expect more from our star players to TRY and take over games, but it doesn't ever happen. Instead we have Beasley shooting and Vando stone hands trying to catch a pass under the basket.
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

I quite enjoy when this team gets clowned.

They deserve to be humiliated
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

oo. message sent. layman, jmac and knight all entering the game with 4:22 on the clock.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

ANT started out 6 of 9 and finished 7 of 16.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

jaden's.... not having a good night. 2 for 10. 1 for 7 from deep. not sure if anything should be made of that - but i keep expecting him to have a break out game this year, and it hasn't happened.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

run out of their own building by the hawks on monday night and the jazz tonight. ricky comes in on friday.
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

who knows what the hell is going on? down by 1 at the half - and then outscored by 31 in the second half. no rhyme or reason to it. IMO a team who hangs within a point to another team in a full half of ball - shouldn't lay down and get juiced by 30 in the second.
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

somuchyummy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:06 pm
ah yes, the joda bad hands comment. what would life be without it? how's dlo doing tonight?
It goes to show you just how incredibly DLO to this team. You’ve cursed him when we were winning with him and now his value just could not be more clear now.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Yeah DLo was gonna save a 30 point shellacking at home.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Lol. Joda showing out for a turd like Dhoe. Can't same I'm surprised.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:38 pm Lol. Joda showing out for a turd like Dhoe. Can't same I'm surprised.
He’s not my favorite player, but it’s clear without him the Wolves are not competitive.

There is a serious dearth of talent after the big 3.

Beasley has turned into exactly what I said he would…should have traded him last January during the trade deadline for a big like I was pounding on the table for back then.

Jaden is right in line behind him as one of the biggest disappointments so far this season…..he’s been nothing short of terrible and I thought he would be better. Now after being sick he’s lost 10 lbs and looks like he should be part of a “Feed The Children” program.

Package them both and a pick for a legit big that can play next to KAT as soon as possible.

Okogie is the a bad omen left from the THIBBS disaster who needs to be cut from this Team. May not belong in the NBA….another terrible pick by THIBBS….DUNN and Okogie…man he fucked this Team.

JMAC - doesn’t belong in the NBA…shouldn’t have been brought back.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

somuchyummy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:20 pm who knows what the hell is going on? down by 1 at the half - and then outscored by 31 in the second half. no rhyme or reason to it. IMO a team who hangs within a point to another team in a full half of ball - shouldn't lay down and get juiced by 30 in the second.
Watching the game, it looked like KAT rolled over.

He’s just not a leader.

DLo is the leader of the team.

I also noticed Ant chose not to pass to KAT a couple times.

Can’t have that.
T_J

Post by T_J »

A DLo lead team? Yikes.

At this point I’m looking forward to the Arod Sonics new era team built around Edwards.

This current configuration is trying to win and is stuck in treadmill-lottery-ville with no chance of escape.
Jimi_Thing

Post by Jimi_Thing »

jodaman01 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:51 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:38 pm Lol. Joda showing out for a turd like Dhoe. Can't same I'm surprised.
He’s not my favorite player, but it’s clear without him the Wolves are not competitive.

There is a serious dearth of talent after the big 3.

Beasley has turned into exactly what I said he would…should have traded him last January during the trade deadline for a big like I was pounding on the table for back then.

Jaden is right in line behind him as one of the biggest disappointments so far this season…..he’s been nothing short of terrible and I thought he would be better. Now after being sick he’s lost 10 lbs and looks like he should be part of a “Feed The Children” program.

Package them both and a pick for a legit big that can play next to KAT as soon as possible.

Okogie is the a bad omen left from the THIBBS disaster who needs to be cut from this Team. May not belong in the NBA….another terrible pick by THIBBS….DUNN and Okogie…man he fucked this Team.

JMAC - doesn’t belong in the NBA…shouldn’t have been brought back.

GO WOLVES!! :thumbsup:
I'll also add that Prince does absolutely nothing for this team. Every once in a while he shows the skills that make him an NBA player but there's no consistency.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Who is the dickwad that started this GDT? Never again.
Let's get Tropical