Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Worst to First

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
kindman

Worst to First

Post by kindman »

If we can maintain our position it is possible!
shoteh

Re: Worst to First

Post by shoteh »

worst record does = 1st pick sometimes yes.
T_J

Post by T_J »

bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

How many Rookies in the last 40 or so years have had a worst to first kind of impact on a team?

You find the core of your team, and then it takes years for them to evolve and build around. Wolves still haven't found their core, they are years away from being relevant still.
witljon

Post by witljon »

I think in the late 90s Tim Duncan came close to taking the Spurs from worst to first.
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

We'd need a Zion to turn this turd around.

I'm fairly sure if we had Magic, Jordan, Lebron, KG and Duncan, we'd have 15 wins right now.
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

bubu dubu. wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:16 pm How many Rookies in the last 40 or so years have had a worst to first kind of impact on a team?
I suppose you could say Duncan technically might be, but it'd be pretty dishonest considering the context.