Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

*** official froob GDT standings ***

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Moses Scurry

Re: *** official froob GDT standings ***

Post by Moses Scurry »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 pm I should get credit for 2 wins for last night's game :beer:
Think there should be bonus cred for taking on the leagues tops teams. Hockey scoring!
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

You're only 1/2 game back now me boy!

Someone mentioned that in the last GDT. I have no idea how to go about that like used to be done? Adjusting the wins wouldn't be too hard since there aren't many. I know my last W was a road game at Toronto where they haven't won since McGrady played there (or something).
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Maybe we need a froob GDT committee to designate games like the NCAA does, Quad 1, Quad 2, etc....
Let's get Tropical
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

Top 8 team in each conference = 2 points
Bottom 8 in each = 1 point
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Moses Scurry wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:23 pm Top 8 team in each conference = 2 points
Bottom 8 in each = 1 point
You don't want to split it further? top 4 = 4 pts next 4 =3, next 4= 2, bottom =1
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Updated. Fade still in last place, and will stay there. Also, rapidly approaching half of all the GDT's. lulz
Let's get Tropical
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Second last :/ I did take a few games at tip-off time that others didn't want I guess.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Updated. Sorry I was a few games behind. I've stayed away from the GDT's as I'm sick to fucking death of the psychopaths and toddlers that post in there.
Let's get Tropical