Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

KAT Has COVID

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
T_J

Re: KAT Has COVID

Post by T_J »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:19 am Any word on how he’s doing? Did he come down with the disease or is he asymptomatic?

Does anyone know?
I haven’t seen any updates. I think I saw him retweet something recently though.

Does it like violate HIPPA or something for the team to give an update?
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

T_J wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 am
Beef Supreme wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:19 am Any word on how he’s doing? Did he come down with the disease or is he asymptomatic?

Does anyone know?
I haven’t seen any updates. I think I saw him retweet something recently though.

I don’t know about HIPPA. There’s special exceptions for pro sports in some areas, but he’s the one who announced his diagnosis anyway, isn’t he? I figured maybe he’d updated his condition or something.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Does anyone know?

50% chance he doesn't even have it and is just home crying. He's the new Kyrie. At least Kyrie's buddy can play basketball and doesn't try to do it in his little easter bonnet. And it's not the same kind of "buddy"

Does anyone have any more Kitty on a boat pics with his NBA whore beard? Was she wearing like a 1950's shower cap in them? That would explain a lot about DHoe's little bonnet. Jealous reaction.

What the hell did we do to deserve these shit bag...............oh.........shit bag. Taylor.

Die please shit bag.
T_J

Post by T_J »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:13 am

Does anyone know?

I don’t know about HIPPA. There’s special exceptions for pro sports in some areas, but he’s the one who announced his diagnosis anyway, isn’t he? I figured maybe he’d updated his condition or something.
Yeah. I would agree. A two sentence tweet saying doing well and can’t wait to get back on the court would suffice.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

So he's been out for 17 days. Isn't that long enough for Covid?
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

kilkenny wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:14 am So he's been out for 17 days. Isn't that long enough for Covid?
it is if you're asymptomatic. if you've got symptoms, they can last for a long, long time.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
chris_numbers

Post by chris_numbers »

Is he done for the year? I'm kinda thinking it's another lost season so when do they shut him down.
Is it bad that I hate all of you even though I’ve never met you?
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

kilkenny wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:14 am So he's been out for 17 days. Isn't that long enough for Covid?
Haven't we learned covid hits everyone differently!?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
salamander

Post by salamander »

somuchyummy wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:33 am
it is if you're asymptomatic. if you've got symptoms, they can last for a long, long time.
Two weeks after you're done with it I believe.

At least that's what the doc told my ma and brothers when they had it.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Juancho is still out and he had it before KAT I believe. Granted, Juancho being out is a good thing.
Let's get Tropical
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:16 am
50% chance he doesn't even have it and is just home crying. He's the new Kyrie. At least Kyrie's buddy can play basketball and doesn't try to do it in his little easter bonnet. And it's not the same kind of "buddy"

Does anyone have any more Kitty on a boat pics with his NBA whore beard? Was she wearing like a 1950's shower cap in them? That would explain a lot about DHoe's little bonnet. Jealous reaction.

What the hell did we do to deserve these shit bag...............oh.........shit bag. Taylor.

Die please shit bag.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
TrueBlue

Post by TrueBlue »

Does anyone know?

Die please shit bag.
Dude...

You realize he's had 6 family members die from COVID right? meaning they most likely have a genetic pre-existing condition...

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Spoiler:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

TrueBlue wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Die please shit bag.
Dude...

You realize he's had 6 family members die from COVID right? meaning they most likely have a genetic pre-existing condition...

He's mentally unstable.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

It's always different. But he's back with the team, so he has to be out of the quarantine. They say he has to get into game shape. Seems kinda silly, but he got the 'Vid right after missing time with the wrist thing (which should be fully healed now, yay!). So I can see a little bit of time to get back to playing. But you'd think they'd ease him in, maybe give him 16 minutes or something.

But whatever. The season is over. The only thing left to do is get everyone right and see what works and what doesn't. There's no huge rush on that.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:40 am
Sally wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Die please shit bag.
Dude...

He's mentally unstable.
I have covid, wait, I got hit by a car, wait, Jimmy is mean to me, wait, I'm lonely for my friend, wait, I got hit by a cat, wait, Fuck yourself.

Should I never get mad at the little PussyKat for running off the only winners this team has seen because he's a soft little pussy and a self entitled piece of shit? Because years later his mom died? Guess what. Evertyone's mom is going to or has died. Welcome to life.

Should I believe all these unnamed "family members" have died? Who were they? What relation? What were their conditions? Why couldn't they keep from getting it? A bunch of close family that Kay must take care of with his max money somehow can't keep from getting covid. I somehow have to be in the world most every day because of my lack of max money and don't get it. That's why there is no reporting on my preexisting conditions. Why is there none on Kat's?

Should I believe the little pansy still has covid or did he get hit by a car.........not enough....DRUNK DRIVER! MAGA DRUNK DRIVER WITH COVID! POSSESSED BY HITLER! Or should I believe he's tissuesoft and just doesn't want to play? Or that he got hit by a boat full of NBA whores while his team was practicing? Any shit birds remember that? Whore boat? Poor little Kitty. Over his mother's death enough to whore boat it. Not enough to practice. 6months later? Not over it enough to play.

Am I allowed to go off the history and facts of the PussyKat? Those kinds of things actual adults, you know, men go off to form opinions? Ever heard of boy who cried wolf? How about boy who cried leader? Or defense? Or the boy who cried only care about wins? Boy who cried until we traded the winnwers and got his buddy here?

Or maybe we should just go with HHM who thinks I've lost the right to root for Love, thinks Taylor is a great owner, Thinks we should trust the Idiot, thinks picks sold and pissed to the wind don't matter, thinks Kat is a star and Butler is a cancer....................and thinks I'm unstable. :lol: Because that is a tiny history of the things that HHM has thought made me crazy.

I'd add HHM to the list of clowns but he's been top 5 since his little Swagger changed his name to run from me 10 years ago. You know, because I point out the truth. Which apparently is exceptionally hard for the "stable" little girls like HHM .

Breaking news- Kat attacked by Thanos!

Um.............Thanos is dead...........and imaginary.

Breaking news- Jimmy Butler has brought Thanos back from the dead and sent him for Kitty. Because he is jealous of his winner........ness. And Thrillkill has lost his mind because Kat is like god. Way more god than Thanos.................but he cheated that's why.

Oh, and if you think we get out from under any of the Wolves curse until shit bag Taylor dies i have a Kitty excuse you will be in tears over. Did I tell anyone about Thanos?
Last edited by Thrillkill on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qrocks

Post by qrocks »

Does anyone know?

Die please shit bag.
Thanks for making me laugh!
TrueBlue

Post by TrueBlue »

Die please shit bag.
Dude...

He's mentally unstable.
Obviously. My god.
Spoiler:
TrueBlue

Post by TrueBlue »

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Dude...

He's mentally unstable.
I have covid, wait, I got hit by a car, wait, Jimmy is mean to me, wait, I'm lonely for my friend, wait, I got hit by a cat, wait, Fuck yourself.

Should I never get mad at the little PussyKat for running off the only winners this team has seen because he's a soft little pussy and a self entitled piece of shit? Because years later his mom died? Guess what. Evertyone's mom is going to or has died. Welcome to life.

Should I believe all these unnamed "family members" have died? Who were they? What relation? What were their conditions? Why couldn't they keep from getting it? A bunch of close family that Kay must take care of with his max money somehow can't keep from getting covid. I somehow have to be in the world most every day because of my lack of max money and don't get it. That's why there is no reporting on my preexisting conditions. Why is there none on Kat's?

Should I believe the little pansy still has covid or did he get hit by a car.........not enough....DRUNK DRIVER! MAGA DRUNK DRIVER WITH COVID! POSSESSED BY HITLER! Or should I believe he's tissuesoft and just doesn't want to play? Or that he got hit by a boat full of NBA whores while his team was practicing? Any shit birds remember that? Whore boat? Poor little Kitty. Over his mother's death enough to whore boat it. Not enough to practice. 6months later? Not over it enough to play.

Am I allowed to go off the history and facts of the PussyKat? Those kinds of things actual adults, you know, men go off to form opinions? Ever heard of boy who cried wolf? How about boy who cried leader? Or defense? Or the boy who cried only care about wins? Boy who cried until we traded the winnwers and got his buddy here?

Or maybe we should just go with HHM who thinks I've lost the right to root for Love, thinks Taylor is a great owner, Thinks we should trust the Idiot, thinks picks sold and pissed to the wind don't matter, thinks Kat is a star and Butler is a cancer....................and thinks I'm unstable. :lol: Because that is a tiny history of the things that HHM has thought made me crazy.

I'd add HHM to the list of clowns but he's been top 5 since his little Swagger changed his name to run from me 10 years ago. You know, because I point out the truth. Which apparently is exceptionally hard for the "stable" little girls like HHM .

Breaking news- Jimmy Butler has brought Thanos back from the dead and sent him for Kitty. Because he is jealous of his winner........ness. And Thrillkill has lost his mind because Kat is like god. Way more god than Thanos.................but he cheated that's why.

Oh, and if you think we get out from under any of the Wolves curse until shit bag Taylor dies i have a Kitty excuse you will be in tears over. Did I tell anyone about Thanos?
I mean... they had a press release that his mom died this summer. Step away from the keyboard, warrior.
Spoiler:
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 pm Or maybe we should just go with HHM who thinks I've lost the right to root for Love, thinks Taylor is a great owner, Thinks we should trust the Idiot, thinks picks sold and pissed to the wind don't matter, thinks Kat is a star and Butler is a cancer....................and thinks I'm unstable. :lol: Because that is a tiny history of the things that HHM has thought made me crazy.
You're confusing my boyfriend Swagger/atomic with the right to root for Love.... I think Taylor is a terrible owner, for the 100th time. He kept them here in the 90s though. Trust what idiot now? Taylor? Rosas? not really... I hate picks sold... never liked that strategy. KAT was on a star trajectory, no doubt... Butler is not a cancel, I blame Thibs for the destruction that happened here.

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 pm I'd add HHM to the list of clowns but he's been top 5 since his little Swagger changed his name to run from me 10 years ago. You know, because I point out the truth. Which apparently is exceptionally hard for the "stable" little girls like HHM .
"run from you" :lol: sounds like you want a boston market matchup in the future with the list of clowns that run from you.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:19 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 pm Or maybe we should just go with HHM who thinks I've lost the right to root for Love, thinks Taylor is a great owner, Thinks we should trust the Idiot, thinks picks sold and pissed to the wind don't matter, thinks Kat is a star and Butler is a cancer....................and thinks I'm unstable. :lol: Because that is a tiny history of the things that HHM has thought made me crazy.
You're confusing my boyfriend Swagger/atomic with the right to root for Love.... I think Taylor is a terrible owner, for the 100th time. He kept them here in the 90s though. Trust what idiot now? Taylor? Rosas? not really... I hate picks sold... never liked that strategy. KAT was on a star trajectory, no doubt... Butler is not a cancel, I blame Thibs for the destruction that happened here.

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 pm I'd add HHM to the list of clowns but he's been top 5 since his little Swagger changed his name to run from me 10 years ago. You know, because I point out the truth. Which apparently is exceptionally hard for the "stable" little girls like HHM .
"run from you" :lol: sounds like you want a boston market matchup in the future with the list of clowns that run from you.
Geezus, why even entertain the guy. You people that quote him make me read his disturbed thoughts. Ignore feature works great.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

kilkenny wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:23 pm

Geezus, why even entertain the guy. You people that quote him make me read his disturbed thoughts. Ignore feature works great.
My apologies.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:24 pm
kilkenny wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:23 pm

My apologies.
No worries homie.
Swaggy Pie

Post by Swaggy Pie »

Thrillkill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 pm I have covid, wait, I got hit by a car, wait, Jimmy is mean to me, wait, I'm lonely for my friend, wait, I got hit by a cat, wait, Fuck yourself.

You're crazy.
boxter432

Post by boxter432 »

Replies to a comment about being mentally unstable with possibly the most insane post I’ve ever seen lol
T_J

Post by T_J »

boxter432 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:56 pm Replies to a comment about being mentally unstable with possibly the most insane post I’ve ever seen lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Thrill, serious question dude. What mental institution are you posting from, and why are they allowing you internet access?
Let's get Tropical
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Cant we just ban the guy?

I mean... fuck it.

He’s not doing anybody any good.

Especially himself.
TrueBlue

Post by TrueBlue »

Spoiler:
Joboo

Post by Joboo »

thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:56 pm Cant we just ban the guy?

I mean... fuck it.

He’s not doing anybody any good.

Especially himself.
Yikes do we have an intervention chat Thrill is in need of some therapy.

Btw I had COVID in November missed 18 days and it royally sucked. I got it from my anti masker co-worker who goes out etc he of course got it mild was only sick 4 days while I the careful one spent 8 days in bed battling up to 103 fever with migraines everyday. My brother got it as well but super mild lost taste for a few days no fever. It hits everyone differently... hell some people have had hole in their lungs from it.
Bob Wiley

Post by Bob Wiley »

Beef Supreme wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:48 am
It's always different. But he's back with the team, so he has to be out of the quarantine. They say he has to get into game shape.
Fuck that. Get out there and play and then take a break when you need a breather. He’s our only big.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse