Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official 2021 Wolves Positivity Thread***

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
T_J

Re: ***Official 2021 Wolves Positivity Thread***

Post by T_J »

Unless Edwards is an instant DWade clone, they'll lose competitively through January before we start resting KAT for a sore quad or some shit and the tank will be on.

BTW. What does DLo think of us bringing in another point guard? Especially the one we brought back. Its basically a slap in the face. He can't run an offense for 35 min a night and get guys buckets? We didn't trust him and his max contract so we dump a near lottery pick to bring back a fan favorite?

This team has zero direction. Towns will want out by 2022 and since we've anchored DLo to him, he'll want out at the same time.

Move the fucking team to Seattle and do us all a favor.

Oh edit. Did I mention we also have the least experienced and under qualified coach in the league. I think this is why we won't sign any vets because what 30 year old guy wants to play for a coach 4 years older than him with a track record that looks like someone coaching the shit bag gophers at best.
Style

Post by Style »

The Woofies have arguably the least talented roster in the West, probably the poorest player leadership in the league, the worst coach in the league, a GM without a plan, and the worst owner in all of sports. Go Wolves!
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
witljon

Post by witljon »

Beef Supreme wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:30 am It’s really all about Edwards. If he’s a stud, we’ll win a fun number of games and have tons of optimism for the future, regardless of how well Ricky fits back in and whatever McDaniels and the rest does or doesn’t do.

If he sucks, it doesn’t matter how good the rest are. It’s a disaster.
I agree, if the top pick in the draft is a stud and we can stay healthy, we should have a good year (playoffs) :naners:
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

T_J wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 am Unless Edwards is an instant DWade clone, they'll lose competitively through January before we start resting KAT for a sore quad or some shit and the tank will be on.

BTW. What does DLo think of us bringing in another point guard? Especially the one we brought back. Its basically a slap in the face. He can't run an offense for 35 min a night and get guys buckets? We didn't trust him and his max contract so we dump a near lottery pick to bring back a fan favorite?

This team has zero direction. Towns will want out by 2022 and since we've anchored DLo to him, he'll want out at the same time.

Move the fucking team to Seattle and do us all a favor.

Oh edit. Did I mention we also have the least experienced and under qualified coach in the league. I think this is why we won't sign any vets because what 30 year old guy wants to play for a coach 4 years older than him with a track record that looks like someone coaching the shit bag gophers at best.
Hey Friendo... wrong thread.

The piss and moan thread is down the hall.
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

LEts keep this thread going. Tired of frickn rubes complaining about the same crap every day. Can we at least get to 10 games before we start burning the place down?

Might as well name this site Grumpy Old Men.

PReseason Game 2, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

sure. okay. fine.
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Bob Wiley

Post by Bob Wiley »

I wanna see more Russell and Rubio together.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

wow, some rubes in mid-season form after one hurried pre-season game. maybe find another team lol.
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Lightning wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:21 pm wow, some rubes in mid-season form after one hurried pre-season game. maybe find another team lol.
stfu? :)
Lightning
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by Lightning »

kilkenny wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:22 pm
Lightning wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:21 pm wow, some rubes in mid-season form after one hurried pre-season game. maybe find another team lol.
^
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
Spoiler:
noun, verb, noun
kilkenny

Post by kilkenny »

Lightning wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:23 pm
kilkenny wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:22 pm
^
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
Spoiler:
noun, verb, noun
:thinking:
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
Corre Ricky Corre

Post by Corre Ricky Corre »

Hoop Dreams wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:14 am
Might be the only Wolves game of the year I bet the Under.