Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Malik Beasley arrested

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Hornets

Re: Malik Beasley arrested

Post by Hornets »

BLM
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
TrueBlue

Post by TrueBlue »

Corre Ricky Corre wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:13 am
T_J wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:54 am
jffl_commish wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:44 pm He's out, no charges at this time.

I'm no legal expert, but how does one get arrested, do a day or so in jail, and not get charged with anything?

Paging Beetlebum, I think he's a lawyer.
HE SNITCHED!
Cris Carter told them all... YOU NEED A FALL GUY!
Spoiler:
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

T_J wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:54 am
jffl_commish wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:44 pm He's out, no charges at this time.

I'm no legal expert, but how does one get arrested, do a day or so in jail, and not get charged with anything?

Paging Beetlebum, I think he's a lawyer.
They have 48hrs to charge you, I believe this excludes weekends. If they don't charge you, you are then released. This doesn't mean charges won't be filled at a later date.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

DISCOUNT!!! 3 year 21 mil, let's do it!! :beer:

LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:38 pm DISCOUNT!!! 3 year 21 mil, let's do it!! :beer:

It's Happening!
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

LordNu wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:44 pm
Rusty Kuntz wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:38 pm DISCOUNT!!! 3 year 21 mil, let's do it!! :beer:

It's Happening!
What is happening?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

It's Happening!
Lol. Just send Glen to give him some spaghetti.

I wish the Wolves would can this "Family" shit and care about "Winning"
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

SO_MONEY wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:51 pm

It's Happening!
What is happening?
Rusty's post, cheap deal for Beasley! It was also a play on what Rusty usually posts, that gif where the old politician is waving his hands.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

LordNu wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:15 pm

It's Happening!
What is happening?
Rusty's post, cheap deal for Beasley! It was also a play on what Rusty usually posts, that gif where the old politician is waving his hands.
Rusty Kuntz

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

It's Happening!
What is happening?
YOU'RE MY BOY, NU!!

LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Rusty Kuntz wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:05 pm

What is happening?
YOU'RE MY BOY, NU!!

:beer:

When I make it big one day, I'll visit the target center and get a Wolves game box. You'll be one of the golden froobs that gets an invitation.
shoteh

Post by shoteh »

Stupid people play stupid games and will win stupid prizes like being stuck in MN for cheap deals.

Yay us!
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

shoteh wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:27 am Stupid people play stupid games and will win stupid prizes like being stuck in MN for cheap deals.

Yay us!
If he is using narcotics on top of weed, why do people want him here?

Then you have a player you are investing drug counseling into, and get to go through the roller coaster of relapses and treatment.......why would you invest into that?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

GET RID OF THIS CLOWN!!!

He's not enough of a talent to put up with this.

Peace out Malik!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Withholding judgement til charges come through and are filled. If they are. But again needs to clean up his act and cant be having this kind of stuff or dudes around.

Having a stolen gun and narcotics in your home allegedly is a huge no no.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Again i don't think anybody gives a fuck about weed. But you can't be doing cocaine or whatever with your gun toting buddies.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

So he was like these headliners at a recent Republican convention?

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

zeitgeist wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:11 pm So he was like these headliners at a recent Republican convention?

Not really.
zeitgeist

Post by zeitgeist »

SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:37 pm
zeitgeist wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:11 pm So he was like these headliners at a recent Republican convention?

Not really.
True, he's black.
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm Einstein has his area of expertise, I have mine.
SO_MONEY

Post by SO_MONEY »

zeitgeist wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:40 pm
SO_MONEY wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Not really.
True, he's black.
Nothing to do with the difference.
SHAFA

Post by SHAFA »

Who gave that lady a squirt gun?
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

SHAFA wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:19 pm Who gave that lady a squirt gun?
Haha i thought the crack in exterior of the house was like some kind of crazy extended mag. I was like how many bullets U need!?

Also yes, before I watch this new show I would like the wife to have an even smaller comically sized handgun.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

https://www.startribune.com/wolves-rosa ... 572581931/

Told ya!
Timberwolves President Gersson Rosas offered support for guard Malik Beasley in light of Beasley’s recent arrest for narcotics possession and possession of a stolen gun in Plymouth on Saturday.

Beasley was released Sunday, and the case is currently part of an open investigation, according to Plymouth police. Beasley is a restricted free agent and Rosas has said prior to Beasley's arrest that Beasley is in the team’s long-term plans.

“Malik is family, and we talk about family. It’s not only when it’s easy and good but when it’s hard and tough,” Rosas said. “We’ve put a statement out and to be fair we’re letting the legal process run its course and gathering as much information as possible.”

Police were called to Beasley’s home in Plymouth after someone reported another person pointing a gun at their car. It’s unclear who that person was, police said. Police searched Beasley’s home and arrested him for narcotics possession and for finding what they said was a stolen gun.

The Wolves traded for Beasley, 23, from the Nuggets in February, and have high hopes for re-signing him as a key piece of the franchise moving forward. He is not participating in the team’s current group workouts, but did post to social media Monday while working out in Wolves gear.

“I don’t think anybody wants to go through what’s happened here …” Rosas said. “He’s family. We’re going to support him. We’re going to do the best that we can. But he’s got some things he’s got to take care of. The legal process has some things that have to be processed and we’ll go from there, but we’re a family and we work through things together.”
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

flexbuffchest wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:43 pm https://www.startribune.com/wolves-rosa ... 572581931/

Told ya!
Timberwolves President Gersson Rosas offered support for guard Malik Beasley in light of Beasley’s recent arrest for narcotics possession and possession of a stolen gun in Plymouth on Saturday.

Beasley was released Sunday, and the case is currently part of an open investigation, according to Plymouth police. Beasley is a restricted free agent and Rosas has said prior to Beasley's arrest that Beasley is in the team’s long-term plans.

“Malik is family, and we talk about family. It’s not only when it’s easy and good but when it’s hard and tough,” Rosas said. “We’ve put a statement out and to be fair we’re letting the legal process run its course and gathering as much information as possible.”

Police were called to Beasley’s home in Plymouth after someone reported another person pointing a gun at their car. It’s unclear who that person was, police said. Police searched Beasley’s home and arrested him for narcotics possession and for finding what they said was a stolen gun.

The Wolves traded for Beasley, 23, from the Nuggets in February, and have high hopes for re-signing him as a key piece of the franchise moving forward. He is not participating in the team’s current group workouts, but did post to social media Monday while working out in Wolves gear.

“I don’t think anybody wants to go through what’s happened here …” Rosas said. “He’s family. We’re going to support him. We’re going to do the best that we can. But he’s got some things he’s got to take care of. The legal process has some things that have to be processed and we’ll go from there, but we’re a family and we work through things together.”
You write for the Star Tribune?

Why don't you write about how much money the great philanthropist Taylor lost on his beloved Wolves?
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Thrillkill wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:38 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:43 pm https://www.startribune.com/wolves-rosa ... 572581931/

Told ya!

Why don't you write about how much money the great philanthropist Taylor lost on his beloved Wolves?
The fuck you talking about?

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

flexbuffchest wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:42 am

I thought you told me? Tell me to tell you. Maybe tell you to tell me to tell you.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Thrillkill wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:03 pm
flexbuffchest wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:42 am

I thought you told me? Tell me to tell you. Maybe tell you to tell me to tell you.
I was talking about Rosas being invested in Beasley and wont willingly lose him.

Not sure why you decided to deviate from a very easy topic.

minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

YBBR wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:55 pm Withholding judgement til charges come through and are filled. If they are. But again needs to clean up his act and cant be having this kind of stuff or dudes around.

Put protections in the deal for such things... if the players assoc allows it of course.
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

minnemike wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:07 pm
YBBR wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:55 pm Withholding judgement til charges come through and are filled. If they are. But again needs to clean up his act and cant be having this kind of stuff or dudes around.

Put protections in the deal for such things... if the players assoc allows it of course.
They should. Would be a good idea. Good for the players good for the league. Can't imagine the player's association would be too keen on it though.
Corre Ricky Corre

Post by Corre Ricky Corre »

Is there still no news on this? Not even charges?