Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Nets Pick Watch***

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Re: ***Nets Pick Watch***

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Hoop Dreams wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:14 pm Brooklyn won today. :thumbsdown:
And Orlando lost. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Nets clinched 7th spot.... Dane Moore still worried?
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Corre Ricky Corre

Post by Corre Ricky Corre »

HeHateMe wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:30 am Nets clinched 7th spot.... Dane Moore still worried?
17th pick coming our way... Too bad they couldn't have been worse...
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Corre Ricky Corre wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:41 am
HeHateMe wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:30 am Nets clinched 7th spot.... Dane Moore still worried?
Exactly.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

:lol: Yeah. Could have missed the playoffs and we could have got their pick after a Durant year.

You do realize that they could have had Durant and Kyrie and a bunch of good young guys who won without them right? You realize they had neither and fired a great coach and still made the playoffs for us right?

And you are mad we aren't 2 picks higher? Who do you think that cost us?
Corre Ricky Corre

Thrillkill wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:56 am
:lol: Yeah. Could have missed the playoffs and we could have got their pick after a Durant year.

You do realize that they could have had Durant and Kyrie and a bunch of good young guys who won without them right? You realize they had neither and fired a great coach and still made the playoffs for us right?

Clearly you are reaching pretty hard right now. I was being sarcastic that a few days ago we had the 14th or 15th pick and then the Nets won 2 straight... Chill out.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Corre Ricky Corre wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:58 am
Thrillkill wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:56 am

Clearly you are reaching pretty hard right now. I was being sarcastic that a few days ago we had the 14th or 15th pick and then the Nets won 2 straight... Chill out.
:lol: You are telling me to chill? You are complaining about the luckiest we have got in years. We made this trade and they lost Kyrie and fired their great coach immediately after.

They won 2 straight! Damn the luck :lol:
Corre Ricky Corre

We were going to get their pick. It incredibly unlikely that we would lose it. With the roster they brought to the bubble, did you think they would go 4-2 so far? I bet not. If they went 2-4 we would have the 14th pick. I can consider that unlucky. I never doubted we would get their pick. Please tell me anything that I said that isn't true.

And complaining? It was sarcasm. Look at any post, I always said we would get their pick.