Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

KG officially hofer

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
dantheman12

KG officially hofer

Post by dantheman12 »

1st ballot baby!
mlhouse

Re: KG officially hofer

Post by mlhouse »

Duncan, Kobe, KG. That is a HOF class.
sh1mmyya

Post by sh1mmyya »

All time great Celtic!
Formally known as Pooperscooper
Never forget page 116
Rip Flip
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Who will be the next player primarily associated with the Wolves to be a HoFer?
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:43 pm Who will be the next player primarily associated with the Wolves to be a HoFer?
Bronny James' child.
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:43 pm Who will be the next player primarily associated with the Wolves to be a HoFer?
Player? None for many years

Flip, if he isn't already.
Lampin'
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Brad McGregor
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
jodaman01
#1 Tom Thibodeau Fan

Post by jodaman01 »

Glen trying to make peace. :love:

Now is a time for them to look at things bigger than the game and figure this thing out. KG is on a pretty good roll right now with the jersey retirement in Boston, Uncut Gems and first ballot HOF with Duncan and Kobe.....hopefully he can play nice with Glen and patch this up enough to have a celebration for him and his fans here.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/article ... 7_31709759
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

morneaumvp

Post by morneaumvp »

Well deserved, they showed my fav game of his on NBA YouTube channel recently :clap: :clap:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

So I'm finally paging through yesterday's paper and the KG news is on page 3. Page 3??!! WTF Glen Taylor? He does own Strib, right? That should've been front page in the sports section IMO, I don't care what kind of beef they have.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:23 pm
Player? None for many years

Flip, if he isn't already.
Flip is not a HOF coach or executive.

Pretty good but not HOF.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

j2j

Post by j2j »

KG shit on Grandpa Glen. Lol
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Seenin

Post by Seenin »

Steam:Seenin
Xbox:Seenin
Discord:SirFucksworth
Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

Was Garnett talking about Glen in that one on one interview he did ? I could not access the article. https://theathletic.com/1729284/2020/04 ... hall-call/
Aaron Gleeman
@AaronGleeman
·
45m
This is an amazing quote, even without the context: "I don't do business with snake mu'fuckas. I try not to do business with openly snakes or people who are snake-like."
Sky Spy in the Sky !
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Canis pulled this quote:

If I could actually go back and change anything, I would’ve left Minnesota a little earlier, knowing that the management wasn’t as committed as I was. Or wasn’t committed at all. I probably would’ve went to Boston or changed the situation earlier. I would’ve been a little younger and that means less wear and tear on the body. Teaming up with Paul (Pierce), I should’ve done that earlier. Who knows — I’m probably sitting here with another ring or two. But, yeah.

My days in Minnesota were great days, bro. It was a huge part of my progression. Flip Saunders and Kevin McHale were huge parts of my progression as a player. I had to put the work in and put it all together, but having those influences around me, having Kevin McHale as a great teacher all those years and pushing me and giving me the lay of the land … and me having a crazy ass appetite and imagination of what I want to be in the league … I’m very grateful for those days. Those are the days that actually made me to the man that I became and took to Boston.

Those days in Minnesota were basically like R&D (research and development). I’ll never forget them.

---

Glen knows where I’m at, I’m not entertaining it. First of all, it’s not genuine. Two, he’s getting pressure from a lot of fans and, I guess, the community there. Glen and I had an understanding before Flip died, and when Flip died, that understanding went with Flip. For that, I won’t forgive Glen. I won’t forgive him for that. I thought he was a straight up person, straight up business man, and when Flip died, everything went with him.

There’s no reason to complain. Just continue to move on. My years in Minnesota and in that community, I cherish. At this point, I don’t want any dealings with Glen Taylor or Taylor Corp. or anything that has to do with him. I love my Timberwolves, I’ll always love my guys, I’ll always love the people who fuck with me there. I’ll always have a special place for the city of Minneapolis and the state of Minnesota in my heart. But I don’t do business with snakes. I don’t do business with snake mu’fuckas. I try not to do business with openly snakes or people who are snake-like.
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

I just wish we could ever know Glen's side of the story. My guess is that Ryan knows if the plan had to do with Flip, but it's all really vague.